This Palace on the shores of lake Geneva, was lovingly renovated to create an unique ambiance by reviving it's Belle Epoque allure. Majestic, sumptuous
- Entire Hotel
is non-smoking area
- Historical Hotel 2003 and Swiss Design Hotel of the year 2006
- 71 completely refurbished large guest rooms and suites
- Located on the shores of Lake Geneva in the picturesque city in Vevey .
- offers a perfect symbiosis of authentic architecture from 1842 and modern design
- Puressens Spa, exclusivity of Joelle Ciocco products, 24m indoor swimming pool with underwater music, steam bath, sauna and whirlpool, weekly schedule of fitness courses, work-out room with latest equipment and personal trainer on request .
- Ballroom and meeting facilities for up to 220 delegates . Refined luxury in an intimate atmosphere offering outstanding customer service .
- Close To Montreux Jazz Festival and Casinos . Close To Lausanne Olympic Museum . Close To World Famous Ski Resorts
such as Verbier/ Crans/ Gstaad and Villars .
- Pets accepted
- Family Rooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Private dining for groups
- Meeting rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms Availability
- Data port
- High-speed internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry
for this listing.
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details