Experience royalty at the Rambagh Palace the residence of the former Maharaja of Jaipur. The magnificent property is spread over 47 acres of gardens and
1) The palace has been home to generations of royals for over 2
centuries . In 1925, it became residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur . It
remained the home of Jaipur royal family until 1957, when it was 1st
converted into luxury hotel
by Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II .
2) The palace grounds are spread over 47 acres . The palace offers 79
rooms including suites, which were the personal chambers of the former
Maharaja . Every room and suite has been done up to reflect the world of
royalty with exquisite antiques, rich tapestries and paintings .
3) Our guests can relax at exclusive tented Jiva Grande Spa which
offers traditional Indian rejuvenation therapies and Signature Jiva Spa
4) Our exclusive royal butlers ensure that all your needs are met and
they can assist you with competent advice on anything ranging from a
historical introduction to the palace, to selection of cuisines, setup
of private dinners, customized spa treatments and shopping excursions
in Jaipur .
5) The Rambagh Palace is located just 11 kms from the airport and is
near all main shopping areas, historical monuments and forts and all
the unique markets of Jaipur .
6) Wished ever a Vintage ride - do fulfill your wish as we take you
around the historical settings of the palace or a drive thorough the
city in 1 vintage car collection of the royalty . To choose from the
options are an old Pontiac(1939),Ford(1936) or Plymoth 1937) -
experience the drive from the past .
7) Jaipur has had long and colorful association with elephants and it
is one of the only places in the world where you can witness and
participate in this exclusive sport POLO to be played on elephants
throughout the year and we at Rambagh Palace can organize the same at
your wish .
8) At Rambagh Palace, we offer distinctive dining experience, serving
mouth watering medley of traditional and contemporary favourites of
Indian and international cuisines, with folk entertainment at Rambagh
- Car Rental Desk
- Free parking
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Business center
- Private dining for groups
- Meeting rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms Availability
- Data port
- High-speed internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry
- ECO Friendly
Jaipur, India Hotels & Resorts Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details