Fishermans Cove 32kms south of Chennai is a fortified landmark that offers spacious beach view rooms with friendly service and designed with the largest
1) Vivanta by Taj Fishermans Cove, Chennai is a scenic seaside resort which was once an impressive 18 century Dutch fort . It is the finest beach Resorts
in Southern India .
2) The Resort
is 40KMS OR 1HR 30Minutes drive from the Chennai airport as well as the Chennai railway station
3) The 152 guest rooms comprise of rooms located in the main resort building and beach front cottages and villas which enjoy views of the Bay of Bengal
4) Guests can choose from a variety of: Seafood, Mediterranean and Continental cuisines at the Hotels
5) FACILITIES: Jiva Spa offers a range of signature Indian spa experiences including Indian therapies, Aromatherapy, Ayurveda, beauty treatments and Yoga . The resort also has a 10,000 sq . feet swimming pool and an indoor pool table .
6) THINGS TO DO SHOPPING: Chennai is famous for the Kanchipuram Silk Saree which is a hand-woven saree with interweaved designs made with Jari-a Silk thread twisted with Silver wire and then coated with pure Gold .
7) THINGS TO DO SIGHTSEEING: Dakshinachitra - a cultural village 3KMS, Crocodile farm 7KMS, Cholamandalam Artists Village 15KMS, Mahabalipuram 25KMS, Marina Beach 28KMS, Derby - Madras Race Club 30KMS, the Chennai Museum 32KMS and Kancheepuram 100KMS .
8) ACTIVITY LIST (AT ADDITIONAL CHARGE): Villa Dining, Onshore fishing, Snake Catching, Cycling, Horse Riding, Tennis, Badminton, Croquet, Beach Volleyball, Beach Cricket, Beach Football, Tambola, Treasure Hunt, Henna Painting, Glass Painting, Darting, Kite Flying, Castle Building and ATV ride .
- Pets accepted
- Car Rental Desk
- Free parking
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tennis Courts
- Business center
- Private dining for groups
- Meeting rooms
- Non Smoking Rooms Availability
- Data port
- High-speed internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry
- ECO Friendly