You are invited to enjoy 'Hostal Casona Potosi' What ever you require, we will try our best to accommodate you and to provide a quality and a peaceful stay at a tailored budget. La Casona is nestled on the very colonial city centre of Potosi (100m from main plaza), a location, which is within walking distance to major attractions of Potosi, including The Mint, the Cathedral, Churches and much more. La Casona lies 4,100 meters above sea level.
The desire of the Bolivian owners was to create a hostal, where you can find the comfort that you've missed while traveling away from home, as well as enjoying a pleasant homely atmosphere.
Potosi silver mines tours :
As many people says, maybe we offer the best mine tour in Potosi:
- English speaking ex-miners guides.
- High-end security equipment. Helmet, head-lamp, jacket, overpant, rubber boots, security belt, rucksuck, dust mask.
- Private transportation
- All entry fees
Check-out our video description for more details.
Advice for same day bookings: As we are receiving bookings for same day, there is the chance you will get a different room as you book, in this case we can not guarantee the price, but accommodation.
The prices in bolivianos are fixed. The prices in us dollars are updated according to the local exchange rate on monthly basis. Other currencies provided in hostelworld may change according to the local exchange rate, as they aren't provided by hostal la casona. We ask you for paying only in bolivianos.
Please note, according with hostelworld conditions, this price list includes the 10% deposit that goes to hostelworld.com
-please note, that due to credit card regulations the hostel requires the 3 digit security code in order to confirm your booking (ccv numbers from backside of your credit card). Otherwise your booking will be automatically cancelled after 24hs. So, we need you send us by email this 3 numbers as soon as you receive your confirmation from hostelworld.
What the rooms with private bathroom (ensuite) includes?
- Private bathroom with great gas-power-assisted hot showers.
- Toilet Paper
- Cable TV
- Continental Breakfast
What the rooms with shared bathroom includes?
- Communal bathrooms with great gas-power-assisted hot showers. No towels and no toilet paper, but we can provide you for a small fee.
- Continental Breakfast
- Bus Tickets to Uyuni and Sucre, Money Exhange: USD to Bolivianos or viceversa, Fast Laundry Service: 8 Bs/Kilo, Water, Soda and Beer is available, LAN Internet. A small fee is required, Burning of Digital Photos to CD or DVD, Nice DVD Room with wide selection of movies. A small fee is required, Free Hostel booking to Sucre. A 10 Bs deposit per person is required, Free Luggage Storage, Free use of lockers, Free use of guest Kitchen, At the moment we are not accepting credit cards, In short, as our fellow travelers say, we make easy your visit to Potosi.
Check-in time is 11:30AM, if you arrive earlier, we have a free luggage deposit for your belongings.
!!Importantï¿½ï¿½ If you are coming from Uyuni and your arrival time is between 1:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m. and you want to check-in at this time, you must book the previous night and select that you will arrive at 23:00 in the estimated arrival time field. Otherwise you will end up waiting until 11:30 a.m. outside the hostel. (i.e. If you will arrive on friday 17th at 1:00AM, you have to book for thursday 16th and put 23:00 on estimated arrival time field).
How to get from airport:
Take a taxi from Potosi Airport it will cost just USD 2.00
From the Potosi or Uyuni bus station take a taxi it will cost USD 0.5 per person.
|Link Code |