Free Wi-Fi Internet !
Seaside Rooms located at the most exclusive part of the Saronic Gulf.
Spacious, comfortable double rooms all with en-suite WC/Showers, and full sea-view balconies offering panoramic breathtaking views of the crystal clear blue sea and beautiful nature surroundings.
Amenities & Activities nearby:
1) Snorkelling at its Best! at the private rocky beach located right in front of the hostel. Free to use snorkelling equipment.
2) Secluded Pebble Beach & Cove: only a 3 minute walk from the hostel.
3) Long sandy organized beach is only a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute drive.
4) Water Sports & Boat Hire: only a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute drive.
5) Village Center: for shopping, eating and entertainment, only a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute drive.
6) Crystal\'s Public Swimming Pool & Snack Bar:
For a small entrance fee of €3 per person, you can enjoy a fun day at this amazing swimming pool and its beautiful surroundings. It\'s located at the end of the main street in the village center.
7) APHEA\'S Ancient Temple: a 30 minute walk or a 7 minute drive.
Free shuttle service is available many times throughout the day and until late evening, to and from the town center and all other amenities mentioned above.
The Seaside Village Rooms are part of the Kavos Bay Hotel.
Your best connection to Aghia Marina is to take the boat 'Alexandros' from Piraeus. The boat ticket costs 11.00 Euros per person, the journey is about an hour and it brings you to the port of Aghia Marina, which is only a 5 minute drive from our hostel. You don't need to prebook, just go to the port of Piraeus, inside Gate 8 and look for the 'Alexandros ticket kiosk'. For the boat schedule please go to: www.alexcruises.com. All other boats take you to the main port of Aegina which is at the other side of the island. From there you will need to take the local bus to come to Aghia Marina, which is about a half hour bus ride.
Call us to arrange your free pick up service from the port or town center of Aghia Marina to the Seaside Village Rooms. Tel: +30 2297 0 31040 or +30 6949 188 700.
|Link Code |