On the most scenic point in Genoa, close to ancient and evocative fortifications, stands the very modern and comfortable Genoa Youth Hostel.
Single sex shared rooms and private rooms, with or without bathroom.
- WIFI and Internet access free of charge
- Ben linen provided
- Vending machines for food and drinks
The hostel is member of the Hostelling International
Tourism tax: 1 Euro /person/night, applied to non-residents overnight staying,over 14 years old, for a maximum of 8 consecutive nights.
Hostel open 24h - No curfew
The rooms are closed from 10.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. for the cleanings
Hostel conditions and cancellation Policy
- Accepted credit cards: VISA and MASTERCARD only!
- Cancellations and modifications accepted within 48 hours prior arrival without any penalty fees. In case of late cancellation we will charge the amount of the first night fee.
- The hostel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival for the amount of the first night fee. If your credit card is not authorized for the amount of the first night fee the reservation will be cancelled.
Buses between the railway stations and our hostel:
From Brignole Station: bus # 40 or 640 to the stop in front of the hostel (Via Costanzi)
From Principe Station: take the lift (ascensore Montegalletto) near the Farmacia Pescetto and then bus # 40 or 640 to Via Costanzi. If the lift is closed take bus # 35 up to the first stop of Via Napoli and then bus # 40 or 640.
From the airport: bus #100 to Brignoel Station and then bus #40 or 640
Internet Access, Laundry, Wheelchair Friendly, Linen Included, Bar, Towels, Security Lockers, Luggage Storage, Telephone/Fax Facilities, 24 hour reception, Common Room, Lift / Elevator, Free Carpark, Breakfast Not Included, 24 Hour Check In