Tokyo hostel its a place to meet backpackers from all over .Check our monthly events like World poker night ,CRAZY NIGHT LIFE TOKYO .Enjoy our outdoor space equiped with DARTS ,POOL TABLE & many more.Welcome tokyo Biggest multi cultural lounge....
Many tourists and visitors find holiday accommodation very expensive when they visit Tokyo. 'Khaosan Tokyo' offers the cheapest and the most sufficient accommodation in central Tokyo in a safe and convenient area. ...
**** Newest feature ****
FREE INTERNET PCs in lobby available 24 hours.
There are 6 desktop PCs in the lobby for the free Internet use.
Also, WiFi and LAN cables are available for your laptops (free).
Only minutes away from Asakusa's main temples, shrines, pagoda, traditional shopping arcades, Akihabara Electronic/Animation Town, Ueno National Museum/Zoo & more. Asakusa has four train/subway stations for access all over Tokyo.
- Check in Time 13:00 (Guests arriving later than 21:00 must call/email us)
- Check out Time 11:00
- No curfew / No closing time/We wait for your arrival till late at night
- 24 hrs open reception with English speaking staff
- We also speak some Spanish
- All-you-can-eat breakfast for 315 yen
- Credit cards welcomed
- Guest kitchen available
- Spacey lounge to meet people
- In-room locker for every dorm bed
- Free DVDs and PS2 games
- Free Wifi
- Free Internet PCs in lobby
- Originally designed bed with personal bed light and electric plug
- Free luggage storage before/after your stay
- Information about apartment rental
Sakura Hostel Asakusa is a purpose-built 6-storied hostel with dorms and twin rooms, common kitchen, comfortable lounge and Internet cafe ideally designed for people to socialize and make friends from all over the world.
The members involved in this hostel's opening, from the front staff to the architects, are all backpackers who have been wishing to have a cheap but clean and comfortable hostel which they would like to introduce to their backpacking friends visiting Tokyo.
Come and meet us at Asakusa. This is more than just a place to sleep.
From JR Ueno station :
Come out main JR Ueno station exit, go up on to the pedestrian walk way, cross over the main road which goes under the highway, get off the walk way, using the way down which has an escalator.
You will see a Lawson ahead of you, take the second
right and then first left go straight on 2 block on the left side. (next to a Lawson)
|Sakura Hostel Asakusa|
2-24-2 Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan