Our main goal is to transform a simple tour into a Personal Experience, where quality and kindness are our top priorities.
Tailor-made Tours, Regular Destinations, Adventure Travel, Business Travel, Theme Tours, From Salta, Jujuy & Tucuman - Argentina Northwest, South American and world wide destinations.
This tour begins in the Lerma Valley, then going through the dense mountain jungle in Los Laureles and reaching the Escoipe Gorge and La Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope), which is a mountain path that leads to Piedra del Molino, at 3348 m.a.s.l. After this, we reach Los
Cardones National Park for several photo stops.
Then, we go to the picturesque town of Cachi where we visit the Archaeological Museum (it houses vestiges of several native cultures of the region, since its first inhabitants) and the Church
Then, we have lunch and in the afternoon we come back to Salta.
Departure: 7.30 a.m.
Return: 7.30 p.m.
First, we go to the Lerma Valley (where Saltenian Tobacco is grown) until we reach the rail station of “Alemanía”; then, we go to the unique Las Conchas Gorge which has several geological formations created by wind and rain erosion and which received different names such as La Garganta del Diablo (The Devil’s Throat), El Anfiteatro (The Amphitheatre), El Sapo (The Frog), El Fraile (The Friar), Los Castillos (The Castles), Las Ventanas (The Windows) and other.
When we reach Cafayate, we visit some wine cellars, where you will learn about how grapevines are grown, the making of wines and you will be able to taste excellent wines. Then we have lunch, take a stroll around the town and, in the afternoon, we come back to Salta, doing several photo stops.
Departure: 7.30 a.m.
Return: 7.30 p.m.
Puna and Salt Flats:
In our way, we pass the traditional town of Quijano and then, we reach to the impressive Toro Gorge. We stop and take a stroll in the pre-Incan city of Tastil.
Then, we continue our trip to San Antonio de los Cobres, which is a small mining town, to have lunch. In the afternoon, we take the famous 40 national route, which takes us to the Salt Flats, Where you will see the magnificence of the Puna.
Then, we go down the impressive Lipan Slope till we reach the picturesque Purmamarca town (Province of Jujuy), with its famous Seven Colour Hill. Then, we come back to Salta.
Departure: 7.00 a.m.
Return: 21.30 p.m.
This tour offers the possibility of knowing the wonders of the Humahuaca Gorge, in the Province of Jujuy, which was declared Humanity’s Patrimony.
You will also visit small towns such as Purmamarca, with its distinctive architecture and its Seven Colour Hill, Tilcara, where we visit El Pucará (Pre-Incan city) and the Archaeological Museum, Uquía, well-known for its Church which houses paintings from the Cuzco School.
We have lunch in Humahuaca, famous for its Gorge, and in the afternoon we come back to Salta.
Departure: 7.00 a.m.
Return: 20.30 p.m.
Horse Riding: It can last from a couple of hours to several days. There are several options which include snacks, accommodation in country houses or camps, and typical foods. This service was created to show you the real “Gaucho” life.
Cycling: Bicycle rides around the city or through a mountain track, perfectly designed for adventurers.
This activity includes several options with three degrees of difficulty (low, moderate, high) specially programmed to meet your expectations.
Motorcycling: Motorcycle rides with several option according to each particular need, always in the company of a qualified guide for each ride. It is a international high-quality product that brings together two passions: motorcycling and sightseeing.
Trekking: There are several options: short strolls around our bordering mountains or several days in the region, with different degrees of difficulty.
It is a perfect way of being in touch with nature and living each moment as an unique experience.
Mountain climbing: The region offers a great variety of mountains and volcanoes of between 3500 and 6740 m.a.s.l (meters above sea level). This expeditions require previous experience, equipment and special logistics.
Thus, previous planning and preparation are needed, according to each mountain. Some options are:
• Medium Mountain: Gólgota Hill of 3500 m.a.s.l, Pacuy Hill of 4200 m.a.s.l., San Gerónimo Crater of 4950 m.a.s.l.
• High Mountain: Nevado de Cachi of 6380 m.a.s.l., Llullaillaco Volcano of 6740 m.a.s.l., Quewar Volcano of 6180 m.a.s.l., Socompa Volcano of 6031 m.a.s.l., Tuzale Volcano of 5560 m.a.s.l, Nevado del Acay of 5950 m.a.s.l.
Rafting: Any person can take part in this two-hour activity along the impressive Juramento River. Uncontrollable emotions, an excellent barbecue and a personal attention will make this trip something to remember.
Canopy: New in Salta! “The Flight of the Condor” is a name suitable for the incredible experience of flying over the Juramento River.
Rappel: Falls from up to 60 meters with equipment and guides included. This experience will make you feel alive and exceeding your own limits.
Fishing: There are several options: fishing trout in a quiet mountain stream, “Pejerreyes” in the huge Cabra Corral Dam, Dorado or Surubí in the fast-flowing Bemejo or Pilcomayo Rivers.
And more options…
• All the activities included in Active Tourism or Alternative Tourism within the province of Salta are strictly regulated and controlled by the Secretary of Tourism of the Province and by ADOPTAS “Asociación de Operadores y Prestadores de Turismo Alternativo de Salta” " Alternative Tourism Association for Tours Operators and Travel Agencies of Salta). Our agencies are legally authorized and qualified for the performing of such activities.
• Some of the activities included in Active Tourism or Alternative Tourism which were offered may require a previous medical examination or physical training. Before engaging any of our services you should ask a responsible operator about the physical requirements and see your doctor in order to carry out the correspondent examination. we take no responsibility for the omission or lack of such requirements.
• If you wish to perform any of these activities, ask about the equipment or clothing needed for such activity