Nearby there are the best tourist sights of the City easily reachable by buses and subways so car is not needed:
• 10 minutes walk to San Giovanni in Laterano Basilica – 5 minutes by bus
• 20 minutes walk to Santa Maria Maggiore Basilica – 10 minutes by bus
• 30 minutes walk to the Colosseum – 10 minutes by bus
• 40 minutes walk to Piazza Venezia (the City Center of Rome) – 15 minutes by bus
Distances with principal connections:
• In 2 km Termini main central railway station – 10 minutes by bus
• In 15 km Ciampino Airport G.B. Pastine
• In 35 km Fiumicino Airport Leonardo Da Vinci
Upon request we will offer a pick-up car from the airports.
The street is animated and you can find every kind of shop nearby the apartment:
• 2 supermarkets
• The market place opened every day
• 2 banks
• 2 post offices
• 2 pharmacies
• A phone-internet point
• Many coffee bars
• Restaurants and Hosterias
• Wine bars
• 5 minutes walk to Via Appia and Piazza Re di Roma - famous shopping district.
The apartment has the all the best and main public connections in few steps.
It is very well connected with the historical city centre of Rome and with all the main tourist sights:
• 5 minutes walk to Subway Line A that reaches every part of Rome.
The stops closer to the apartment are: "San Giovanni" or "Piazza Re di Roma"
• Just right down the apartment you can find many bus stops:
Bus Line 81 leading to: Colosseum / Circo Massimo / Piazza Venezia / Piazza Argentina / Corso Rinascimento / Piazza Risorgimento/ Vatican Museums
Bus Line 810 leading to: Colosseum / Piazza Venezia
Bus Line 16 leading to: Termini central railway station
• In 1 km there is Tuscolana Railway Station that is part of the "railway ring" of the City.
Amenities and Facilities:
• Armored door
• High quality forniture/design
• Independent heating
• Fully Air conditioned
• Sheets and towels included (bed linen, blankets, pillows etc.)
• Set of soaps and other hygenic products ready upon arrival
• Cooking stove
• Free fast wi-fi internet connection 24h/24h
• Telephone for free Italian calls 24h/24h
• Washing machine (soaps included)
• TV with foreign channels
• DVD Player and DVDs Library
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Iron and ironing-board
• Vacuum cleaner
• Espresso and American coffee maker
• Juicer and Toaster
• Rome and Italy Guides and Information in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German
• The wooden floor “parquet” in the whole house makes a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
For every kind of request we’ll be happy to help you !
Prices for 3 days:
1-2 persons - € 300,00 -
3-4 persons - € 400,00 -
5 persons - € 450,00 -
• Check in: Every day after 3:00 p.m. / Check out: Every day before 11:00 a.m.
(Late or early check in/ check out available with NO extra surcharges; Check in and Check out times are pretty flexible)
• Rental rate includes final cleaning and all the amenities.
• Upon request, during summer time or hot periods, you can choose to have air conditioning, this is the only extra rate required. EUR 10,00 per day.
• Short vacations accepted / minimum 3 nights stay.
• Long stay discounts.
• Last minute discount: -10% (Reservation must be made either on the same week of arrival or during the previous week-end)
• No pets allowed.
• Deposit at confirmation: 20% of the total amount.
• Security deposit (refundable) asked at your arrival € 200,00.
• Payment is only accepted in the quoted currency Euro (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner.
|Link Code |