We are the only guesthouse with direct access to the Rietvlei Nature Reserve and the Flamingo Vlei (lake) and offer
- uninterrupted views on Table Mountain and the Nature Reserve from the breakfast table
- various types of rooms: apartment with en-suite kitchen and bathroom), lodge (double room), standard double and single rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 200sqm garden with many tropical palms
- communal area with TV, Video & DVD, billiard, trampoline
- optionally, private or communal kitchen for self-caterers
- heated outdoor swimming pool and outdoor whirlpool (jacuzzi/spa)
- free internet access – stay up-to-date with your friends and family!
- safe parking
- outdoor barbecue-, braai area
- laundry service
- astounding bird habitation, fishing and excellent watersport possibilities (windsurf, waterskii, sailing) in Rietvlei Nature Reserve
- quiet and safe neighbourhood
- close-by sand beaches (Blauwberg Strand), shopping centres, boutiques, bars, night clubs, cinemas etc. (3 min by car)
We are located north of the Cape Town center (20 min by car) next to the beautiful sand beaches of Blauwberg Strand, perfectly located for all your sightseeing trips in and around Cape Town, the winelands, ostrich farms, etc.
Nature lovers will enjoy some relaxing time in our beautiful 2000 sqm garden with lots of palms, watch flamingos, pelicans etc. to fly over our premises and go fishing or bird-watching in the Rietvlei Nature Reserve.
Watersport fans are perfectly located for trips to Sunset, Table View Beach and Big Bay. In addition, windsurfers, sailors and waterski enthusiasts have direct access to the fresh water Flamingo Vlei (the famous lake of Cape Town) - we are the only guesthouse with direct access!
Should you need any information or help regarding your stay in Cape Town, we will be happy to support you!
Double Rooms / Single Rooms / Lodge include
- en-suite bathroom
- some of them can accomodate up to 4 people
- all rooms have views on and direct access to the garden
- in addition, the lodge has perfect views on Table Mountain from the private veranda
- access to communal area with kitchen for self-caterers
- one-room apartment consists of a bedroom with double bed and an additional sleeping couch for 2 people
- includes a fully equipped kitchen
- en-suite bathroom with shower
- great views on Table Mountain and the Nature Reserve will make your stay unforgettable
Directions to Get There :
From the airport follow directions to Cape Town on N2. Turn left to Milnerton/North M5 and follow signs to N1 Cape Town. Turn left to Milnerton/Table View. Carry on for about 10km on R27 to Table View. Turn right on first junction and right again into Pentz Drive. Turn right again on first 4-stop junction into Sandpiper Crescent.
From the city centre follow signs to N1 Paarl and turn left to Table View on the second exit. Carry on for about 10km on R27 to Table View. Turn right on first junction and right again into Pentz Drive. Turn right again on first 4-stop junction into Sandpiper Crescent.
|Link Code |