Ruta Verde is a Dutch run tour operator located in the centre of Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Ruta Verde offers tours to National Parks like Amboró, Noel Kempff. River boat trip expeditions in the Bolivian Amazon and cultural trips. Visit Bolivia!
Ruta Verde offers:
* Tours to National Parks like Noel Kempff Mercado (near the Brazilian border, great to observe wildlife) and Amboro (very accessible from Santa Cruz and a birders paradise);
* Boat trips in the Bolivian Amazon. Lot of wildlife guaranteed (crocs, piranha’s, pink river dolphins, capybara’s, anacondas);
* Excursions to the Jesuit Missions; World Heritage site by UNESCO.
* Tours to the Pantanal (worlds largest marsh);
* The Che Guevara route, condor hikes, excursions to the largest carved stone in the world (El Fuerte), excursions to beautiful waterfalls and much much more ....
We speak English, Spanish and Dutch.
Full contact with nature. Great opportunities to spot wildlife.
Swim in natural swimming pools with crystal clear water or swim in the river with pink dolphins during one of our motor boat trips.
Back to basic next to the campfire at night. Sleep surrounded by the sounds of the jungle and wake up with the sounds of big macaws and other birds.
Age range, type of group
Everybody is welcome: Families, young people looking for adventure. We will design the tour that best suits your wishes/plans.
Sleeping and meals
Depending on the tour you will sleep in camping/ecolodges or at nice 3 star hotels.
We include complete meals, fruit and mineral water. Vegetarians are welcome!
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a full-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details