* Tours to National Parks like Noel Kempff Mercado (near the Brazilian border, great to observe wildlife) and Amboro (very accessible from Santa Cruz and a birders paradise);
* Boat trips in the Bolivian Amazon. Lot of wildlife guaranteed (crocs, piranha’s, pink river dolphins, capybara’s, anacondas);
* Excursions to the Jesuit Missions; World Heritage site by UNESCO.
* Tours to the Pantanal (worlds largest marsh);
* The Che Guevara route, condor hikes, excursions to the largest carved stone in the world (El Fuerte), excursions to beautiful waterfalls and much much more ....
We speak English, Spanish and Dutch.
|Link Code |