*** Email us your FLIGHT NO. & Expected Time of Arrival, for our Reception Counter to be open for your arrival. Otherwise it will be CLOSED. Thank you. ***
We are the SMALLEST hostel in town. We promise a Clean and Convenient place to stay while in Borneo.
With only 3 rooms, and 2 bathrooms you are ensured of privacy and plenty of space. We run this small place like our own home with our personal care, ensuring the place is clean and fresh all the time.
Located in the city centre - Pubs, 24-hour convenient stores, supermarkets, taxi stands, bus station, movies, tourism offices, tour agents, cafe, local open air coffee shops, restaurants, etc. are all at walking distances.
As outdoor and Eco enthusiast ourselves, we can provide you with information & tips to do the following activities;
- Scuba diving / Snorkelling / Jungle trekking / River Safari / Kayaking / Waterfalls / Dolphin / Turtle (Seasonal) / Orang Utan / Crocodile / Rafflesia (Seasonal) / Probosis Monkey
Being locals and having indulge in Eco adventures in our own backyard, we can definitely provide some local travel tips to you if you are experiencing Borneo for the first time.
Do more than just a stay. Come, be our guest.
- Free Color City Map
- 24-hour Hot Shower
- 24-hour Free Coffee and Tea
- Free Hot and Cold treated drinking water
- Free Refrigerator use
- Day-long Free Breakfast
- Flexible Check-out time
- Book exchange library
- Free Stay program
- No Air-conditioning
- Sorry NO walk-ins, Online Bookings only.
- We offer Airport Pick-up Service for a charge. If you require it, do email us your Flight No. and Arrival Time. Thank u.
By Taxi / On Foot from Bus Station - Please ask for 'Borneo Hotel'. When you get off at the entrance of Borneo Hotel, look to the Teochew Association building on the right. Walk to that building, and look for 'Tours of Joy' Travel Agent. Take the Orange staircase beside 'Tours of Joy'. We are on the top floor above 'Tours of Joy'.
Note: Do not mistaken us for B&B Inn which is next to Borneo Hotel. Thanks.