Since 1992 we've been helping travelers from around the world to discover the natural beauties and cultural treasures of Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. From justly famous Nepal trekking to the Everest Base Camp, to a spiritual tour of Tibet
"Sherpa villages, home of the world's highest Buddhist monasteries and the highest peaks on Earth". The Everest Base Camp Trek is probably the most famous in the world - and deservedly so. It's taken millions of years and unimaginably powerful forces to create this mountain range; the Himalayas is literally what happens when continents collide. It's even so vast that it's changed our global climate system - and nowhere is it more spectacular than the Everest region.
Our 19 days Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary goes right into the heart of the Himalaya; taking in the famous trading town of Namche Bazaar, the world's highest Buddhist monastery and Everest Base Camp itself, where Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off on their epic journey in 1953. But best of all you get to see Everest itself; to see the earth's greatest accomplishment and witness its power and grace first-hand.
Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon your arrival in Kathmandu, we will greet you at the airport and accompany you to the Hotel Shanker or similar standard hotel. There will be time to rest and take in this vibrant city's energy, before a welcome dinner at a traditional Nepalese Restaurant.
Day 02 Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03 Kathmandu - Lukla (40 min flight) - Phakding; 3-4 hour trek (Trekking times only; stops not included)
Day 04 Phakding-Namche Bazaar: 5-6 hour trekking
Day 05 Namche Bazaar: Rest day
Day 06 Namche Bazaar- Khumjung: 4 hour trekking
Day 07 Khumjung-Tengboche: 4-5 hour
Day 08 Tengboche-Dingboche: 5-6 hour
Day 09 Dingboche: Rest Day
Day 10 Dingboche-Duglha: 3-4 hour
Day 11 Duglha - Lubuche: 2-4 hour
Day 12 Lubuche-Gorak Shep: 2-4 hour
Day 13 Gorak Shep-Everest Base Camp- Lubuche: 6-7 hour
Day 14 Lubuche-Pangboche: 5-6 hour
Day 15 Pangboche- Namche Bazaar: 5-6 hour
Day 16 Namche Bazaar- Phakding: 5-6 hour
Day 17 Phakding-Lukla: 3-4 hour
Day 18 Lukla- Kathmandu
Day 19 Farewell Friend
Age range, type of groupTrip Cost Includes
* All domestic flights and hotel/airport transfer
* All accommodation and meals during the trip
* All costs for leaders, Sherpas, assistant trek leaders and porters; including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and lodging
* Deluxe Shanker Hotel or similar standard hotel in Kathmandu
* Sightseeing in Kathmandu
* All ground transport in private vehicles
* Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag
* Welcome and farewell dinner
* All necessary paper work and permits.
* A comprehensive medical kit
* Portable Altitudes Chamber (PAC) for safety measures.
* All government and local taxes
* Himalayan Glacier kit bag