On The beach front and over looking the Pacific ocean is the new library and world famous pier.
Activities around New Brighton : Surfing, kayaking, fishing, windsurfing, kite-boarding, hiking and mountain biking in the dunes and forest of Bottle Lake national park and there's more - golf courses, tennis courts, a skate park, bars, shops, sports centre.
Point Break to/from City Centre :
You can use the public buses ( no. 5 to New Brighton route), that have services Christchurch City Centre to/from Point Break from early morning till late at night
• All double and family rooms include TV
• Large TV/DVD Room
• A Pool Table
• Modern Internet Cafe and Wireless Hi-speed internet
• Fully equipped kitchen, Sunny dining area with a view of Christchurch's Port Hills
• Laundry facilities
• Free ample car parking and the bus stop outside our doors
• Luggage storage, bike rentals, Surf lesson package
• ABSOLUTE Thai Restaurant open from 8.00 am to 9.30 pm for breakfast lunch and dinner
• Agents for most attractions, tours, car & van rentals
• Group bookings or long term guests are welcomed
• We are happy to book a shuttle bus from the airport to Point Break for you. Please let us know beforehand and advise your flight details
Office hours 9.00 am to 9.00 pm daily
If arriving AFTER 9 pm please contact a hostel by email or phone us to arrange a LATE CHECK-IN. Early check-in between 9.00 am to 1.00 pm will depend on room availability.
Check-in time: 1.00 pm
Check-out time: 10.00 am
A copy of your confirmation paper and $20 key deposit are required at check-in time.
|Link Code |