Awaken your senses. Indulge your passion for food, wine, and cooking as you never have before. And do it all in California's lush Napa Valley, a food-lover's paradise blessed with legendary vineyards, bountiful farms, and innovative chefs.
CIA Sophisticated Palate's exclusive two- and four-day programs are designed for connoisseurs with an appreciation for fine living and a desire to expand their culinary horizons. You will:
* Explore cuisines, flavors, and culinary techniques through tastings and attentive, hands-
on cooking instruction.
* Engage in lively discussions and seminars on current issues and developing trends
shaping the food world with Chef John Ash and CIA faculty.
* Use authentic, top-quality foods and ingredients.
* Walk the vineyards, select fresh produce at the St. Helena farmers market, and visit
purveyors of local artisanal products.
* Deepen your understanding of food and wine in an intimate learning environment of just
* CIA Sophisticated Palate—an unforgettable experience for the discriminating gourmet.