M.A.K.AZAD(MILAN) (View My Profile)
Md. Abul Kalam Azad (Milan)
House-21(3rd floor), Road-5/A, Sector-5,
Uttara Model Town, Dhaka1230, Bangladesh.
Cell Phone: 88-01552483800, 01716224082
Objective: To be a top leader in the hospitality industry in the South Asia.
Summary of Qualification
•Leadership- Having leading capability in a team for managing required activities on scheduled
•Industrious- Emphasis on hard work in a creative environment.
•Consultation- Attached to the activities of consultation with people about their crucial issues of
•Moral Judgment- Focus on evaluation of every matter on the basis of moral judgment and
•Philosophical Knowledge- Philosophical analysis that helps to understand human attitude.
•Motivation & Honesty- Always motivated to innovate something and eager to practise honesty
in every step of life.
•Determination and Patience- Interested to seek reality of lives and hold the truth for the sake of
welfare of this earth on the humanitarian basis.
1. CEO, Bangladesh Travel Homes LTD - An inbound & outbound tour operator based in Bangladesh since 1999.
2. An effective member of Tour Operators’ Association of Bangladesh (TOAB) since 2004.
3. Tour Organizer & Guiding in Hospitality Industry in Hong Kong from 1993-1995.
4. Supplier for world wide (including Bangladesh) hotel booking services through online.
5. Working with the counterparts from different countries in tourism sector & having expertise in
E – tourism.
6. Hospitality Management Instructor of IIHMB at Uttara Model Town.
7. Working as an interpreter of English as well as Japanese language.
8. Campaigning for tourism promotional activities with other international tour operators
(including SAARC countries) and online marketing through E-commerce.
9. Providing web designing service with effective content writing & web marketing.
10. Worked for handling tour programs of Pelican Travel Net under Nippon Express, Japan as a
franchisee in Bangladesh from 2004 to 2006.
11. Doing work with overseas ground handlers regarding regional tourism development.
12. Travel experiences to several foreign lands.
13. Attending local festivals for promotional activities of Bangladesh tourism.
14. Participation in SAARC Youth Award 2005 (The theme of the Award was ‘Promotion of
Tourism on the Regional Basis in South Asia’) and got nomination from Bangladesh.
15. Social activity for a cleaning project (environmental issue) of a NGO “Prokiti”.
16. Research on Hindu Rajbangshi and reformation of archeological exterior design.
1. Japanese Language Course, Modern Language Institute of Dhaka University.
2. Promotion of Sales & Marketing, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
3. Financial Management, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
4. Management Information System, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
5. Production Development, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
6. Human Resource Management, Small & Cottage Industry Training Institute.
7. Basket Ball Training, Basket Ball Amateur Federation.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management at Bangladesh Institute of
2. Masters of Commerce (M.Com) at Dhaka College under National University, 1995.
3. Bachelor of Commerce (B.com) at Ideal College under University of Dhaka, 1992.
4. H.S.C. Science, B.A.F. Shaheen College, Dhaka, Tejgaon, Dhaka, 1990.
5. S.S.C. Science, B.A.F. Shaheen College, Kurmitola, Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka , 1988.
1. Tour Operators Association of Bangladesh (TOAB),
Research, Training & Development,
and Printing & Publication Sub-Committees.
2. JATA (on process)
3. ENAT (European Network for Accessible Tourism)
Major focus on Ms Word, Power point, and Internet.
Excellent literary and interpersonal skills in Bengali, English & Hindi, Japanese (speaking).
Other Personal Details
Father’s Name : Md. Abdur Razzaque Miaji
Mother’s Name : Mrs.Suraiya Miaji
Permanent Address : 12/2 Baigertack Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka 1206
Date of Birth : 9th December, 1972.
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Islam (Sunni)
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Interest : Online global communication for business activities, Human counseling &
leadership in Hospitable Mgt., Acknowledgement with different culture,
Research & development, Traveling etc.
1. Mr. Shiblul Azam Koreshi, Vice President, Tour Operators Association of Bangladesh (TOAB).
2. Mr. Emdadul Hoque Mintu, CEO, Nova Tours & Travel.
DATED: 10th Jan 2010 SIGNATURE
(Md. Abul Kalam Azad)