Tri City Rv park
is located in the heart of the majestic Cascades Mountains with close access to a casino, golfing, fishing, and breath-taking views.
Privately owned with professional care gives you a clean feeling, plus, a small town atmosphere with easy freeway access.
Tri City rv park
was completed in February 2007, providing all the modern conveniences for 69 sites including. Under new ownership since August 2011:
• Free Satellite TV • Electricity (50/30/20 AMP)
• Free High Speed Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) • City Water (not well water, no staining)
• Telephone • Sewer • Large Dog Park •RV Storage
• 69 Full Hookup Sites
• 32 sites with 80ft pull thru
• Big rig friendly
• Casino & Golfing
• Mountain View
• Fishing (Salmon & Steelhead)
• Satellite TV
• Electricity 50/30/20 amp
• City Water/sewer
• High Speed Internet (wi-fi)
• Gazebo & BBQ
• Large Dog Park
• On site Store & Propane
• Laundry mat
• Clean Restrooms w/Hot Showers
• RV Storage
Rates & Availability
Daily, Weekly & Monthly Rates Available
Daily Rates at $28 plus tax.
I-5 exit 103, Tri City - Myrtle Creek, East from Exit follow old 99 Old Pacific Highway 1.25 miles North Tri City RV Park is on the left hand side.
I-5 exit 106, Weaver Road, East from exit then turn right on to old 99 Old Pacific Highway, Tri City RV Park will be on the right hand side.
10% Discounts available for the following: AAA, AARP, Escapees, FMCA, Woodalls, Good Sam Club, and TACO