Ayres Porteños is the first thematic hostel of Buenos Aires!! Live a unique and original stay!! Great location on San Telmo neighborhood. Excellent service and the most funny and cordial staff. Spacious and cosy rooms, delicious breakfast, telephone
Starting at USD $ 12
We are located at the heart of San Telmo, a historic and touristic neighbourhood, where you will find antiques stores, art studios, tango shows, museums, concerts and the best pubs and restaurants. Ayres Porteños is located in a newly renovated classic colonial building, a perfect place to enjoy your visit in a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
Ayres Porteños is the first tango thematic hostel of Buenos Aires!! Live a unique and original stay!! Great location on San Telmo neighborhood. Excellent service and the most funny and cordial staff. Spacious and cosy rooms, delicious breakfast, telephone booths, free internet access, Wi-Fi and lot of more services!
We offer an excellent service distinguished by all our guests! Although is a hostel, Ayres Porteños offers a higher category service for the same price!! We are a qualified and very cool staff. We love what we do and we try to do our best day to day, doing all the necessary changes and improvements that our visitors suggest in order to achieve 100% satisfied guests. We are looking forward to accomplish all your needs 24 hours helping you to organize your activities so you don´t miss a thing!
- Spacious rooms with heaters, ceiling fans and sommier mattresses.
- Very complete continental breakfast included: coffee, cold and hot milk, tea, mate cocido, chocolate milk, regular and whole wheat bread, croissants, butter, dulce de leche, cream cheese, 2 types of cereal and orange and grapefruit juice. And now different products every week: fruits, yogurth and sweet pastries.
- Free Internet access 24 hs. (2 computers available) and Wi-Fi service in all the hostel.
- Telephone booths inside the hostel at local rates (no extra charge).
- Solarium terrace and grill.
- Bar open 24 hs with cable TV.
- Full equipped kitchen with dishes, microwave, refrigerator and oven.
- Laundry room with washing machines and driers.
- Lounge room with DVD and dvdlibrary with more than 100 movies to lend you for free.
- Free lockers and luggage storage.
- Daily housekeeping service.
- Linens and blankets and towels are included
- Newly renovated bathrooms.
- Coffe and tea dispensers at the front desk.
- Activities: tango lessons, dinners, tango shows...
The thematic style is related to Buenos Aires, halls and doors mention something about our history. They are full of life, bright colours and paintings done by famous artists from La Boca neighborhood. They are also decorated with murals and “tanguero and porteño” art. The rooms have names of tango and argentinean football celebrities, writers and poets among others.
Come to discover Ayres Porteños magic, enjoy Buenos Aires and take with you unforgettable moments!!
All our rooms are luminous and wide and have balconies facing the street. They are equipped with sommier mattresses, heater and ceiling fans. Also are all furnished with table, chairs and closets. Housekeeping, linen and towels and breakfast included.
Rates & Availability
Rates in USD:
-Single room: 24
-Triple room: 14
-Dorms (4, 5, 7 and 9 people): 12
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
- From International Airport Ezeiza (EZE): ask for Manuel Tienda León shuttle (regular services each every 30 minutes), taxi (faster but more expensive and insecure option) or bus (nº 8 up to Paseo Colón y Chile, 4 blocks from the hostel, or line 51 the train Station Constitución and from there to the hostel by subway line C)
- From National Airport Jorge Newbery: ask for Manuel Tienda León shuttle (regular services each every 30 minutes), taxi (faster but more expensive and insecure option) or bus (nº 33 up to Chile and Paseo Colon streets, 4 blocks from the hostel, or 45 up to Chacabuco y Chile, just a block from the hostel)
- From Retiro Bus Station: taxi or bus (lines 28, 33, 45 and 130)
We are also 5 blocks form Plaza de Mayo, where lot of bus stops and D and E subway lines are.
We offer transfer service for a secure and easy arrival. Or you can ask us to recommend you a transfer according to your needs.
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
|Ayres Portenos Hostel|
|all the year||USD 12||USD 40||per night|
*Please contact advertiser
for rates & availability for your travel dates.
- Parking - Available
- Shuttle Service - Complimentary
Jesica PanettaAyres Portenos Hostel
708 Peru St
Buenos Aires, Argentina C1068AAFGet More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Buenos Aires, Argentina Youth Hostels Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter