Koh Yao Noi is a picturesque island in Thailand's Phang Nga Bay - the unique natural environment setting for the 9.6-hectare, or almost 24-acre Six Senses
Six Senses Yao Noi sets the highest benchmark for island Resort
living in Asia . The attention to detail and focus on the unique destination reinforces the brands commitment to sustainability . Located on a small island in awesome Phang Nga Bay, Six Senses Yao Noi gives a sense of privacy and adventure . Natural vegetation and lush landscaping provide privacy between the 55 elevated Pool Villa accommodations, which offer generous personal space, a variety of views and present an uncompromised lifestyle . Sea View villas offer glorious views over Phang Nga Bay, while Mountain View villas face a classic plantation of rubber trees . Natural materials used in the modern architecture, together with a beautiful island setting and excellent personal service, support the Six Senses philosophy of creating exceptional experiences . There are dining options aplenty at Six Senses Yao Noi, with several restaurants and bars, and a well stocked international wine cellar . The Dining Room offers fine dining with organic European cuisine, featuring a glass floor with a creek meandering beneath, plus a Chefs Table that creates a very personal dining experience for just eight guests . The Living Room presents a marriage of Thai and world cuisine, a pizza oven and an open grill, while The Hilltop is the place for Thai set dinners and light lunches . The Six Senses Spa village is nestled into a lush tropical hillside . The Long House Suite is modelled on a typical village house from northern Thailand . It offers treatments designed to create a unique and memorable spa journey through four interconnected spaces . Leisure activities include fully planned and tailor-designed excursions and events created around individuals ideas and personal schedules . The island takes guests under its spell and amazes them by its sheer untouched beauty .
policy applicable from November 1 2015 onward:
- The extra adult (third person in the 1 bedroom villas and fifth person in the 2 bedrooms) will be charged at 3,800THB per night, inclusive of taxes .
- Half Board will be charged at 2,800THB per night, inclusive of taxes . Available at the "Living Room" and "Dining Room' restaurants from selected a la carte menus
- Full board will be charged at 4,300THB per night, inclusive of taxes . Available at the "Living Room" and "Dining Room' restaurants from selected a la carte menus
- Shared and scheduled transfers from / to Phuket airport (land and sea) will not be charged on a villa basis but will be per person:
1,250THB net per person one way (FOC below 5 and 50% between 6 and 11 years old)
- Private transfers will be upon request .
- Family Rooms
- Free breakfast
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Tennis Courts
- Private dining for groups
- Data port
- High-speed internet
- Interior Corridor
- On beach
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details