2 fully self contained 2 bedroom cottages set amid an australian bush garden in the famous Barossa Valley, Australias premier wine district. Quoted rates are for 2 guests. Additional guests $60.00 pp per night....
Superb beachfront setting. Delicious breakfasts served in your suite overlooking the sea. Hop on a train to the heart of Adelaide. See the dolphins and magnificent sunsets from your verandah. Walk to Cafe's and Restaurnts. 20 minutes from the airport...
Orangutan Trekking Tours is an ecotour designed to educate and inspire its trekkers. Meet the orangutans in Borneo's wild, without disrupting their natural habitat. Discover Borneo's precious wild!...
Just Cruisin operate personalized and small group adventure and aboriginal cultural 4WD tours throughout South Australia and Northern Territory. Destinations include Alice Springs, Ayers Rock, outback Australia, Flinders Ranges and Kangaroo Island....
Enjoy the world famous Barossa fine wines and regional food with a private & exclusive tour while discovering our unique German and British culture, history, terrior and wine styles. Cost = $300pp (min 2-6 guests)...
Also, The Guest House is also sister property to Backpack OZ which is just over the road, where you can use the facilities like the bar and internet access then return to the peaceful Guest House for a great nights sleep!
The Guesthouse offers:
* Electronic keycard access to rooms
* A/C in all rooms
* TV and basin in private rooms
* Continental breakfast (toast and cereal)
* Wednesday 2 course BBQ dinner and dessert!
* Freshly washed linen and duvet
* Bus, and train transfers (at certain times of day and generally for guests staying 3 nights or more - please enquire in advance).
* Washing powder
* Large rooftop deck with views to the Adelaide Hills
You are welcome to use all facilities at Backpack Oz, including:
* Bar with daily Happy Hour ($3.50 beers!)
* Free WiFi 24/7
* Latest release DVD's
* Free pool Table
* E-Mail / Internet facilities
* Luggage storage
We hope you choose to stay with us and leave with fond memories of both Adelaide and The Guest House.
Sam, Penny & Tom Twelftree
PLEASE NOTE PLEASE NOTE PLEASE NOTE
- Reception is open from 6.00am till 10.00pm. You must check in prior to 10.00pm or we can not accept your booking
-Please be as accurate as possible with your arrival time as we will re-sell your room after 5 hours of proposed arrival time.
- Please check-in at Backpack OZ, 144 Wakefield Street, 30 seconds walk across the street.
- Valid passport or photo ID is required.
- Triple rooms have 1 queen & 1 bunk bed
- Towels can be provided please see reception
- No rooms have ensuite bathrooms
We are 1.1 km from the bus station. From the bus station, head 100m up Bowen St and turn left into Grote St. We are 1km down the road on the left hand side (just past the fire station) - a 20 minute walk or $7 in a taxi.
From the train station we are 3.5km away which will be about $12-14 in a taxi.
The Guesthouse is about 7km from the airport, and this will cost about $18-25 in a taxi. We do not offer airport transfers but there is an airport shuttle that will drop you at The Guesthouse for $8.
|The Guest House|
134 Wakefield St, Adelaide, Australia