- FREE accommodation & breakfast for musicians/bands (see details below)*
- Minutes walk to Freedom Square, your entrance to Old Town
- Friendly Staff will help you feel at home here in Tallinn
- FREE Internet & Wifi
- Pressed Linen provided (towels also available)
- Smoke water pipe inside!
- Large movie projector and theater sound system in a comfy lounge
* Are you a musician or part of a band? Would you like to do a performance or run a workshop in our comfy lounge? If yes, then in exchange to that, we are able to give you FREE accommodation & breakfast.
From Central Bus station:
ï¿½ You need to take a tram No. 4 (direction Tondi) until the tram stop ï¿½Vabaduse vï¿½ljakï¿½, or take a bus No. 17, 17a or 23 to the bus stop ï¿½Vabaduse vï¿½ljakï¿½.
From Harbour (A, B, C terminals), Train station:
ï¿½ You need to take a tram No. 1 or 2 (direction Tondi, ï¿½lemiste or Kadriorg) to tram stop ï¿½Hobujaamaï¿½, and take a tram No. 3 or 4 from there (direction Tondi) and ride to the ï¿½Vabaduse vï¿½ljakï¿½ tram stop.
ï¿½ You need to take a bus No. 2 and get off at the bus stop ï¿½A.Laikmaaï¿½ in the city center. From there take a short walk to the tram stop ï¿½Hobujaamaï¿½ and take a tram No. 3 or 4 (direction Tondi) to the ï¿½Vabaduse vï¿½ljakï¿½ tram stop.
FROM 'VABADUSE Vï¿½LJAK', that is the brand new city square in Tallinn walk across the street through the tunnel. You will see a brown building that is the Tallinn City Hall and Roosikrantsi street starts just right from it. Walk about 50 meters and find house no. 4 on your left with a gateway. Down the gateway there is only one door. Ring the doorbell and we'll let you in:)