We are located in a green camping site, besides the Rhone river, with a panoramic view onto the famous 'Palais des Papes' and 'Pont d'Avignon' only a 10 minutes walk from the historical center of Avignon.
Open all year
Our hostel has 140 beds and is consisting of single & double ensuite rooms and dormitories (4-6 persons) with facilities in the corridor.
Our little renovated hotel proposes 10 rooms (4 with shower + 6 with shower and wc)
Extra cost for breakfast (optional this year)
For the dormitories V.A.T. of 7% + city tax (0.39 euros� per adult per night) is not included in online price, and is to pay on spot
For the private rooms city tax (0.39 euros per person / per night not included
Bar-restaurants, inside car parking (cars and buses) , washing and drying machines (working with euros coins)
internet access (by buying tickets)
The hostel reception opening time for medium + high season is from 7:30 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00
- NIGHT SECURITY TEAM : from 20:00 to 7:00 morning
* 2 pers. per night, during the festival
* 1 pers. per night, rest of the year
Are able to make your check-in after 21:00
(please inform us by mail in case of late arrival)
- FREE SERVICE GENERAL SAFE :
Valuables, id papers, cameras, computers, music
instruments....) can be kept in general
Please bring a top sheet + towels, as bottom sheet and blanket (except july / august) are provided for individual guests lodging in the dormitories.
The dormitories are separate for males and females.
Mixed dormitories for couples upon request and if available to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVATE ROOMS :
All linen and towels are provided in single or double rooms.
Availabilities from september will be updated end june
Don't hesitate to question us for the availabilities even if no space available on the site is over :
ex. : we can remove and add beds either, in the male or female dorms
ENTERTAINMENTS EVENINGS :
free - in cafe restaurant cote jardin'
KARAOKE / SEVILLANES / JAZZ / MARSEILLE EVENINGS
from the center train station to Bagatelle - by bus
bus nr 10 or 11 from post office until stop 'ILE PIOT'
from the center train station to Bagatelle - on foot
20 minutes walking distance from the central city station.
- Enter inside the wall through 'Porte de la République'
- You are in 'Cours Jean Jaures' (tourism office on you right hand side)
- Turn left in 'Rue Joseph Vernet' almost until the end of the street.
- Turn left into a little street, driving you to 'Place Crillon'
- Go out of the walls through 'Porte de l'Oulle'
- Take the bridge 'Pont Daladier'
- Bagatelle is located in the middle of the bridge on your right hand side
* stairs if you are on foot
* 1st street on the right, in the middle of the bridge by car.
20 minutes by car from the Avignon airport to Bagatelle
10 minutes walking distance from Bagatelle to the historical center and vice-versa
25 all?es Antoine Pinay, Avignon, France