The place you deserve:
- Window in every room - it is not a prison, right?
- Comfortable real bed - it is not the army, right?
- Internet access to stay in touch - just as the above :o)
- Clean place to feel like home - no need to explain >:o)
- You lock the door - to keep everything just as you left
- Downtown location, in the middle of great cafes, restaurants, clubs - just be there, no commute
- Free flyers and brochures on cultural and entertainment venues
- Helpful multi-lingual staff, providing you the best tips for going and eating out, concerts, exhibitions
- Laid-back and friendly atmosphere, a great place to relax and prepare for the next round :o)
Check in: 12pm, check out: 10am. If you plan to leave later or arrive earlier, you can store your luggage, no problem.
You can take a train from Terminal 1 (Ferihegy 1) to Nyugati train station for 365 HUF. Train runs every 12-15min from 4.20am to 11.40pm. It takes 20 min to get to Nyugati. You need to buy a ticket at the Airport.
From Nyugati train station (3 min walk)
When you exit the main entrance turn right cross Vaci ut (underpass) and walk towards the Danube than make a right on the 2nd street which is Hegedus Gyula. Look for number 7. Doorbell 45, the hostel is on the 3rd floor.
From Keleti train station (6 min cab ride or 20 min subway ride)
Take a cab - it will cost you 1500-2000 HUF
Or take the red subway (M2) to Deak Ter, and change to the blue line (M3) towards Nyugati Palyaudvar. Then walk towards the Danube… make a right on the 2nd street which is Hegedus Gyula and look for number 7. Doorbell 45, the hostel is on the 3rd floor.
Transfer subway ticket 490 HUF
|Link Code |