We are situated in the middle of Warsaw so it doesn't matter if you are comming by train or by plane, it's very easy to find us. We are surrounded by restaurations from the whole world.
Welcome to Camera Hostel - the place where
the most famous directors are taking care of your dream's scenarios. In our own small world of movies you can feel the magic of the silver screen and the unique atmosphere
of the cosy and intimate movie theaters. The friendly and proffesional staff will make you feel like a real celebrity.
It is really hard to imagine better location than ours. We are proud to be one of the best situated hostel in Warsaw. You can find us in the very centre of the polish movie capital.
We will try to help you as best as we can with finding interesting places here, recommending good restaurants, pubs, clubs, booking the places in your next destination point and many more... We can even provide you with the newest repertoire of the all 31 cinemas in our city.
After the whole night of film atractions and silverscreen dreams we would like to invite you for the breakfast (with Audrey Hepburn) and coffee (with Jim Jarmush).
We have prepared the whole repertoire of facilities (included in price of accommodation):
* continental breakfast
* 24h reception
* security lockers in every room
* fresh linen
* computer with the Internet access
* cable TV
* Whole varity of DVD movies
* coffee and tea (24h)
* two fully equipped kitchens
* free city maps and guidebooks
* small library
* parking lot (if you're arriving with your own chauffeur)
* towel (obligatory while hitchhiking through the Galaxy)
* washing machine
From Central Railway Station
- Take a bus number 127 (bus stop in front of Hotel Marriott), get off at stop labeled "METRO SWIETOKRZYSKA". Follow Marszalkowska street , turn right into Swietokrzyska street. Go ahead till the first traffic lights junction, turn left. Now on your right there is Jasna Street, Camera Hostel is in the first gateway there and the first door you will see there is the entrance.
- If you do not have a heavy luggage, you can take a walk. Exit the railway station facing Emilii Plater street. Turn left, follow the street till the crossing of Swietokrzyska street. Turn right and go ahead, crossing Marszalkowska street. The next traffic lights junction is Swietokrzyska/Jasna crossroad, turn left here. Now on your right there is Jasna street, Camera Hostel is in the first gateway there and the first door you will see there is the entrance. The walk should take about 10 minutes.
From Frederic Chopin Airport:
- Take bus number 175 and go to CENTRUM bus stop. Walk through the underground passage, heading for "Zoliborz" direction, take the tram and go to stop labeled "METRO SWIETOKRZYSKA". Cross Marszalkowska street , go ahead Swietokrzyska street till the first traffic lights junction, turn left here. Now on your right there is Jasna street, Camera Hostel is in the first gateway there and the first door you will see there is the entrance.
Breakfast Included, Internet Access, Airport Pick Up, Linen Included, Towels, Security Lockers, Luggage Storage, 24 hour reception, Travel Desk/Travel Info, Common Room, Lift / Elevator, 24 Hour Check In
for this listing.
Jasna str. 22