Adrenaline-Check's Eco-Camp is located only 12km from Bovec (FREE PICK-UP), in the picturesque Trenta valley in the heart of Triglav National Park. The Eco-Camp lies beside the Soca river, one of cleanest rivers in the World (you can actually drink the water) and is surrounded by the Julian Alps.
Please note that we are a camp, and therefore offer mostly camping accommodation. The 10bed dorm is in the farmhouse opposite us.
The Eco-Camp was built from only natural materials that were found locally. You will find solar lights, natural showers, an amphitheatre made from living trees, a BBQ area, natural bridges, fences, stairs, dustbins and other surprises.
Sleep in peace with nature in our super comfy 'Soca Lean To' tent cabins. Each 'Lean To' is equipped with matresses, pillows and warm duvets to guarantee you a refreshing night of sleep, even during chilly nights. Sounds like a treat? Then book a bed in the '2 bed mixed dorm'.
On a budget? Bring your own tent and make use of all our facilities. Just turn up or quickly give us a call during high season to secure a camping spot!
Our experienced, fun, English speaking and 100% Slovenian guides will take you out into mother nature's playground to experience extreme adventures, such as canyonning, rafting, hydrospeeding, kajaking, bungee jumping, paragliding, biking, hiking and snorkelling.
After building up a hunger join us for a traditional Slovenian BBQ. Experience something a little bit different, play drums and other instruments in the evenings and reconnect with nature.
If you like unspoiled nature, a chilled out but action packed holiday, then COME AND JOIN US FOR A LITTLE WHILE IN EUROPE'S MOUNTAIN PARADISE!
Free pick-up! Call us on +386 (0) 41 383 662
1. Leave Ljubljana.
2. Take A2/E61 towards Kranj (30 km).
3. Follow sign Jesenice on H1 (20 km).
4. You will pass sign Bled and then turn left on A2 highway towards Villach (20 km).
5. Turn right from A2 on route 202/E651 follow sign Kranjska Gora, just before the border (18 km).
6. Arrive to Kranjska Gora and turn left on route 206 towards VRSIC.
7. Over the Vrsic Pass (1611m) and arrive to Trenta. (16 km)
8. Follow 206 until you reach Soca Village. (10 km)
9. Look for a sign ADRENALINCEK and turn left, cross the bridge & you see our property on your left.