The town of Phalaborwa is situated 2km from the Phalaborwa gate, central
entrance to the world famous Kruger National Park and gateway to Mozambique
through the Goryindo Border Post.
Accommodation available in Funky & Cosy Rooms:
* Private En-suite Single Rooms
* Private En-suite Twin Rooms
General or Services available:
* Swimming pool
* Braai facilities
* Safe parking
* Communal kitchen & Lounge
* TransLux busses run daily from our doorstep to JHB via Polokwane
* Tour operator to help you book activities in and around Phalaborwa
* Breakfast daily from 06:30 till 09:00
From Kruger Park carry on straight towards Phalaborwa, Turn right at 1st traffic light, turn left at 2nd street (Birkenhead Street), follow road up to no. 15. Look for Zebra walls & plenty colours!
From Tzaneen / Lydenburg follow signs to Kruger Park. Turn left at 2nd traffic light, turn left into Birkenhead Street (2nd street), follow road up to no. 15.
Co-ordinates S23 56.613 E31 08.888
|Link Code |