All rooms (dormitory/ shared, private/ single and efficiency) are located in an \'open air\'/ courtyard style building with an \'in ground\' swimming pool in the middle of the building itself!
The Award Wining Hotel DEAUVILLE is Fort Lauderdale\'s most secure and safest hostel (and property in general)!
The Hotel DEAUVILLE (hostel & crewhouse) provides backpackers, crewmembers, students and tourists with budget accommodations in dormitory/ shared rooms as well as private/ single rooms.
General amenities include the following:
* communal room/ lounge with TV and kitchen
* \'house/ guest\' telephone; free local phone calls
* complimentary usage of beach chairs and etc.
* swimming pool (volleyball is available!)
* \'wifi\' (complimentary wireless internet)
* lockers (guest must provide own lock!)
* guest laundry facilities
* BBQ area
Daily rates and weekly rates are available.
Check in/Check out times:
guests may check in anytime between 12pm and 8pm; only guests with a reservation may check in between 8pm and 11pm... check out time is 11am!
- guests that have checked out are allowed to stay on the property (not in room!) after the 11am check out time due
to varied itineraries/ travel schedules...
- for the sole reason that all of our guests receive the same courtesy/ respect... any reservation (specifically
that of a dormitory shared room) that arrives after 11pm
will be voided!
We look forward to having you as our guest at the Hotel DEAUVILLE!
[*Southbound] I-95 south to Oakland Park Blvd. East; take right onto N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A'). The Hotel DEAUVILLE is approximately 1 1/4 block south on the left (east)!
('Broward County Transit'; local bus system)
* the #11 & #36 bus has a bus stop on both sides
(northbound and southbound) of N. Ocean Blvd, ('A1A')
in front (west) of the Hotel DEAUVILLE!
- #11 & #36 northbound at the NE corner of NE 30th
St./ N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A') intersection.
- #11 & #36 southbound at the SW corner of NE 30th
St./ N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A') intersection.
'Central Terminal' in downtown Ft. Lauderdale to the Hotel DEAUVILLE...
* take #11 bus ('COPANS ROAD') out of the terminal; the
#11 bus will travel eastbound along Las Olas Blvd. At
Sunrise Blvd.; the #11 bus will turn left onto N. Ocean
Blvd. ('A1A'). The Hotel DEAUVILLE will be approximately 2 1/2
miles north on the right (east)
- you may get of at (bus stop) either the NE corner of the
NE 30th St. & N. Ocean Blvd. ('A1A') intersection or the
SE corner of the Oakland Park Blvd. & N. Ocean Blvd.
('A1A'). The Hotel DEAUVILLE is a short walk south from
either bus stop!
Ft. Lauderdale/ Hollywood International Airport to the Hotel DEAUVILLE:
* take the #1 ('Central Terminal') bus out of the Airport; #1
bus will travel northbound along US1/ Federal Highway.
The #1 bus will enter the 'Central Terminal' where you
will get of bus; look for & get onto the #11 bus.
Miami (Miami/ South Beach) to the Hotel DEAUVILLE...
* take the 'S' bus ('Miami-Dade Transit') from the South
Beach area north to 'Aventura Mall' in the city of Aventura.
You are leaving one county ('Miami-Dade County') &
entering another ('Broward County). After you arrive at
'Aventura Mall'; look for & get on the #1 bus ('Broward
County Transit'). The #1 bus will travel northbound along
US1/Federal Highway into downtown Ft. Lauderdale.
Once you enter the 'Central Terminal' in downtown Ft.
Lauderdale; please follow the 'Central Terminal to the
Hotel DEAUVILLE' bus instructions [#11 bus].
('Amtrack & 'Tri-Rail'; Palm Beach/ Broward/ Miami-Dade county train service)... Miami (Miami/ South Beach) to the DEAUVILLE:
* whether you are coming from the north (West Palm
Beach in Palm Beach County) or the south (Miami;
Miami/ South Beach) ; get of the train at the 'Ft.
Lauderdale Station' not the 'Ft. Lauderdale Airport
- take the #22 bus (or complimentary 'Tri-Rail' shuttle)
from the 'Tri-Rail' Station; the #22 bus will travel
eastbound along Broward Blvd. into downtown Ft.
Lauderdale. Once the #22 bus arrives at the 'Central
Terminal'; look for & get onto the #11 bus!
** in regards to public transportation beginning from the
south (Miami/ South Beach); follow the 'Central Terminal
in downtown Ft. Lauderdale to the Hotel DEAUVILLE' public
transportation instructions in the first set of directions
above once you arrive into downtown Ft. Lauderdale!
** for more public transportation directions; please email or
call the Hotel DEAUVILLE directly!
|Link Code |