While enjoying the slopes you can take a break from skiing and discover the area with a privately guided excursion. Here are a few tour add-ons you might consider...
* Bran Castle and the peasant fortress in Rasnov
* Tour of Brasov, including the Black Church and the First Romanian School and some free time in the city. If available and upon interest, you can enjoy an Organ Concert in the Black Church in the evening.
* Sinaia: Peles Castle and Sinaia Monastery. Sparkling wine tasting in Azuga.
* Church fortresses in Transylvania: Harman and Prejmer.
see the day by day itinerary for more details...
This tour package is customizable and maybe adjusted to fit your needs.
4 Night Ski Packages
- Accommodation in Hotel House of Dracula in standard double rooms
- Bucharest Airport Private Transfers In and Out
- 2 Days worth of ski lift passes
- 1 half day private tour of Bran Castle
- Local taxes
|Link Code |