Croatia romantic luxury cruising 2009
Our travel agency offers a wide range of traditional motor yacht charters with over 300 gulets in Croatia, Turkey and Greece for small groups of people, usually from 6 to 32. The Dalmatian coast, the best cruising areas in the world.
Contact Owner For More Information »
Contact Owner For More Information »
|Croatia romantic luxury cruising 2009 |
Categorization is one of the most important things in Croatia gullet association.While categorization in hotel business varies from one country to another, the standards in gullet business are very unified. We have decided to put gullets in 5 different categories:• Deluxe Extraordinary Gullets ***** (100 – 90 points)• Luxury Gullets ***** (89 – 80 points)• Superior Gullets **** (79 – 65 points)• Standard Gullets *** (64 – 50 points)• Low budget Gullets ** (49 – 0 points)The main criteria are:• Gullet construction (15)• Quality of materials (5)• Water supply (5)• Air conditioning (10)• Ventilation (5)• Cabins (15)• Joint area (size, equipment) (10)• Food services (10)• Personnel (15)• Extra equipment (10)
DestinationsSome of the suggested tours:Route 1: Kornati
Duration: 7 daysPossible departure points: Vodice, Šibenik, Zadar, Split, Trogir.Route: Kaprije, Kakan, akan, across Kornats, Telacica - ut, Jezera, Tribunj, VodicePoints of interest: from the top of Zut, there is a beautiful view of Kornati. When in Telascica, be sure to visit Lake Mir, one of the two salt lakes in Croatia. Climb the rocks on the outer side, where a magnificent view of the sea opens up. Kornati are unique in themselves; consisting of 93 islands, islets and cliffs all proclaimed a National Park.Route 2: Dalmatian cities
Duration: 7 daysPossible departure points: Trogir, Split, Šibenik, Vodice, Zadar.Route: Primošten, Trogir, Split - Milna, Hvar, Šolta, Rogoznica, VodicePoints of interest: Diocletian's Palace in Split; Hvar: Pakleni otoci, the town of Hvar - the castle Spanjol from XVI century, above which is a fortress built by Napoleon, City Tower Leroj, the Fontik town archives, St. Stjepan Cathedral, and summer houses of the Hektorovic, Lucic and Vukasinovic families.Route 3: Split islands
Duration: 7 daysPossible departure points: Split, Trogir, Vodice, Šibenik, Zadar.Route: Komia - Bievo, Hvar, Milna, Trogir, Drvenik, Primoten, VodicePoints of interest: Diocletian's Palace in Split; Vis, Bisevo: Modra spilja and Medvidja spilja on Bisevo;Crkva Sv. Nikole in Komiza; Hvar: Pakleni otoci, the town of Hvar - the castle Spanjol from XVI century, above which is a fortress built by Napoleon, City Tower Leroj, the Fontik town archives, St. Stjepan Cathedral, and summer houses of the Hektorovic, Lucic and Vukasinovic families.Route 4: Around Zadar
Duration:7 daysPossible departure points: Zadar, Sibenik, Vodice, Trogir, Split.Route: Murter, Biograd, Zadar, Telaica - ut, Prvi, ibenik - Zlarin, VodicePoints of interest: from the top of Zut, there is a beautiful view of Kornati. When in Telascica, be sure to visit Lake Mir, one of the two salt lakes in Croatia. Climb the rocks on the outer side, where a magnificent view of the sea opens up. Kornati are unique in themselves; consisting of 93 islands, islets and cliffs all proclaimed a National Park.
Typical DayA typical day on your cruise
• Departure from harbour towards new destination• Breakfast - continental (7-9 h)• Pre-noon ‘sailing’• Morning swim in undiscovered bay and anticipating new delicious lunch• Lunch (12 or 1 h) - soup, main meal(fish or meat with 2 side dishes), salad, desert (fruit or some sweets)• New or same bay for afternoon swim or nap• Sailing towards the new port of call• Enter the new harbour with a lovely sun down and a sundowner drink….• New town to discover (hardly wait to tie the ropes)• Dinner- at one of the towns restaurants• Evening ashore!
Age range, type of groupDiving program
on board our gullets – all agesNaturist cruising
- We offer a special program for naturists in Adriatic sea in Croatia. Cruising is organized on our wooden boats for groups of 8 to 14 guests.Cruising for seniors
- We are offering cruises in Adriatic Sea where you can spend your holidays on boat. You can choose luxury cruising accompanied by guided sightseeing in Dalmatian cities. Or, you can sail into tiny harbours, the kinds big cruise ships can not reach, approach villages from sea, which is much more romantic than by the highway. Meet the villagers and find out about their culture and habits.Students party cruising
- Have you just finished high school or college, or are you a group of friends wishing to have great parties while cruising?Honeymoon and wedding cruising
- Today many couples decide to tie the knot on a yacht. We can arrange from one to three yachts for your family and guests to cruise together.Business cruising
- Reward employees, distributors or customers for outstanding accomplishments. Sharing a cruise experience enhances relationships and provides a productive setting to make new business opportunities together.
Sleeping and mealsDalmatian cuisine
The cuisine of Dalmatia and the islands follows the trend of modern nutritional norms. The brief thermal preparation of foodstuffs (mainly boiling or grilling) and plenty of fish, olive oil, vegetables and self-sown herbs found near the sea all make up this cuisine a very healthy one.Cabins
Light and airy below decks, each cabin has double or twin berths some also have an upper single bunk. All cabins have opening port holes, and a large number of boats have ducted air-conditioning. Each cabin has en-suite hot and cold shower, basin and WC.Deck
Out on deck, there's plenty of space for sunbathing, and to the rear of the boat, a covered dining and cushioned seating area. Most also have a spacious indoor saloon/dining area. The foredeck makes a large sun bathing area and the huge aft deck provides a shady cushioned area for relaxing and eating al fresco
Policies & RestrictionsSmoking on the yacht
For safety reasons, and to prevent lingering odors for the comfort of future guests, smoking is rarely permitted inside yachts, though most will allow smoking on outside decks.Pets onboard
Please mention this to us while we’re planning your charter. As a general rule, however, yachts do not permit pets on board because of the need to maintain high standards of cleanliness within a limited area.
Rates & Availability
All rates indicate a gullet renting for seven days ( from Saturday to Saturday), Meals (half board or full board are indicated separately. All information you will find enclosed with every gullets in our offer.
Other InformationSmall children and charters
Charters can be fantastic holidays for groups of family and friends, and many yachts and their crews are child-friendly. We can recommend certain boats which are ideal for groups with children, and lower age limits are left to the charter’s discretion, though many groups bring a nanny to take charge of children. This said, there are a couple of considerations: for everyone’s safety and peace of mind, children should be comfortable with the water, the crew will generally be busy with assigned duties and so won’t be able to offer non-stop child care, and an itinerary without long passages, and with plenty of time for swimming and opportunities for exploring, is most ideal.
Contact Owner For More Information »
Discounts are indicated on every gullets descriptions and manly regards children.
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Pero MilosCroatia romantic luxury cruising 2009
Croatia islands cruising
Split, Croatia 21000Contact Owner For More Information »
14.6 mi away
Okrug Gornji, Croatia
Vacation RentalsFrom EUR €39 per Night
0.4 mi away
Youth HostelsFrom EUR €25 per Night
Great Vacations & Exciting Destinations Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details