|UNESCO World Heritage painted Monasterie||40-50|
|Neamt Fortress (1375), Neamt Monastery, ||50-60|
|Dragomirna Monastery ||5-7|
|BICAZ GORGE AND CANYON TOUR ||40|
|Apr 1- Jun1||$50||$65||per person/night|
On the outside of the house there is courtyard, a dining area with a barbecue surrounded by flowers and green trees and a private vegetable garden and don't forget that includes a full breakfast based on natural products straight from the village nearby.n orchard.
Expect for a lot more services from LARY HOSTEL!!!
We can pick you up from anywhere around Moldavia area and drive you anywhere. Just let us know which your plans are!!!
We look forward for welcoming you!
- fully guided tours to UNESCO World Heritage painted Monasteries Humor Monastery (1530), Voronet (1488), Moldovita (1532), Sucevita Monastery (1585; Marginea Black Pottery Center. It starts at 9.00 a.m. and gets back at 7.00 p.m.
- NEAMT HERITAGE TOUR includes Neamt Fortress (1375), Neamt Monastery, Secu, Sihastria and Agapia Monastery (painted in 1852 by Nicolae Grigorescu, one of the most famous Romanian painters) . It starts at 9.00 am and gets back at 7.00 pm.
- BICAZ GORGE AND CANYON TOUR includes driving though the National Park Bicaz Canyon and the unique Red Lake.
- Short trip to Dragomirna Monastery (the tallest church in Bucovina)
- FREE linen and towels
- FREE Parking
- FREE Camping
-shared rooms with 4 and 2 beds
-clean toilets and showers
-continuous hot and cold water;
- laundry facilities;
- no lockout, no curfew
-24 hours cooking facilities, fully equipped kitchen
-Travel Desk/Travel Info
-24 hours check in
-tips & suggestions ( what's cool);
-friendly and helpful staff!
-free tea & coffee;
-use of the kitchen;
-free internet access.
2-double room : 18/euro /bed/night/person
Suceava is one of the main cities of Romania, so there are many trains arriving here from other main cities in the country. We advise you to take a Rapid / InterrrCity train which is fast and comfortable. Get off the train at SUCEAVA station. We will be glad to welcome you, since you e-mailed about details of your arrival.
Or, if you want, just give us a call or send text message to this mobile no: 0040 (0) 747 086 329 and we'll come to pick you up.
From SUCEAVA train station take the mini bus no 5-the price is 1 leu, to Itcani (last station). Take a cab (5-6 lei) from there to Aurel Vlaicu Street No 195.
- By Plane:
Suceava has its own airport, so you can fly from Bucharest
- over 3 consecutive nights of accommodation - 5% discount;
-free accommodation for children under 5 years old;
-10% discount for children between 5 and 14 years old