Limousin has been called the 'French Lake District' but it has a beauty and charm all of its own. It is incredibly rural and peaceful with magical scenery. There are few busy roads, a huge network of meandering country walks, rolling hills, forests, lakes, etc. You will certainly be able to experience a slower pace of life and true rural French culture. We are surrounded by swimming lakes and beaches; Lake Vassiviere, which is Europe's largest man-made lake and a popular tourist destination, is only 45 minutes away.
We are also only 30 minutes away from the attractive city of Limoges, where you can discover the large number of Porcelain factory outlets, independent boutiques, an Aquarium, restaurants, and the nightlife... or simply wander around the historic Old Quarter.
This rural location is great for bird watching, climbing, canoeing, animal parks, fishing, open gardens, stunning historical buildings, museums, etc. For further information on the wealth of things to see and do here, please contact us or have a look at our Links page for Vacances Vertes les Belles (vacvertes).
Whether you are looking for an ideal vacation rental for your self-catering group, family or club, or want to experience our stimulating residential courses (all-inclusive holiday packages), you will find this to be the perfect base for a relaxing holiday in France.
- Ideal for large families or groups of bird-watchers, artists, canoeists, walkers, cyclists...
- Guests can choose from 6 bedrooms, 5 of which have en-suite bathrooms.
- Entirely renovated and furnished to a high standard.
- The beautiful interior is tasteful and bright, with many original features, stunning oak flooring and original artwork.
- Open all year round.
- There is a large private garden and dining terrace, with views out onto open countryside and buttercup meadows.
We consider ourselves to be wheelchair-friendly holiday accommodation.
- We are just minutes walk from all the village has to offer, including shops, restaurants and the fantastic swimming lake and beach.
April, May & June €1100 (approx. £770) per week or
€162 (approx. £110) per night
July, August & September and
Christmas and New Year €1300 (approx. £910) per week or
€192 (approx. £134) per night