Home stay is a way to experience first hand the Thai people way of life in a rice farming village environment, learn about their culture, and enjoy their favourite foods and the natural surroundings. Thailand is the most popular tourist destination among the South East Asian countries. Unfortunately, this sector (home stay) is in its infancy.
Often home stay is not the traveler's preference when they travel in their homeland or abroad. Most of the time, guesthouses, budget, or high-class hotels seem to be the choice. Is it precedence or the home stay idea is not so wide spread yet?
Some Home Stay guests interpretations.
"A unique opportunity to live with a Thai family and learn about their everyday life. It has allowed me and my family to learn from first hand experience about the education, farming practices, culture and values of Thai people and to enjoy their hospitality, including traditional home made Thai food"
"I was welcomed into a warm and loving home and fed scrumptious meals! My room was certainly a home away from home with what is possibly the most comfortable mattress in the country"
"They are excellent hosts. We really felt at home and were very well looked after. You cannot get this service from a hotel at any price"
By living with a Thai family, you will learn:
* Most travelers never know, why most Thai women are attractively slim
* Why Thailand is known as the "Land of Smiles"
* What is the significance of a Thai wai (hands are put in front of the face)
* Experience the Inside out, about the education, culture, and the Thai people’s value.
* More than you could ever learn on your own of a Northern Thai village lifestyle
* A home-away-from-home experience
* The Thai's natural talent of making you feel at home instantly
* The true and wonderful Thai experience
* The volumes of knowledge and the amazing dishes
* The flexibility with your plans
* What is a memorable stay means to you?
You will find that even those on moderate budgets can afford to travel regularly and enjoyably. Most importantly, you will have a more culturally impressive experience, one that you will always remember than a high-class tour.
|April 19 - Oct 19||US $20||per person.|