Haus Patricia is a beautiful guesthouse offering B&B and Self catering self contained Apartments.Situated in the lovely Austrian alpine village of Lofer Nr Salzburg.Central for excursions to nearby Zell am See,Kitzbuhel,Berteschgarten,St Johann,Salzb...
Pension Sonnleitn is a lovely family run chalet with a warm welcome, fantastic mountain views and great facilities just minutes from one of Austria's top ten ski resorts - Nassfeld Ski Arena in the country's 'sunny' south. ...
We offer a wide range of outdoor activities in the beautiful surounding countryside of Salzburg - it's an Outdoor Paradise; Come and enjoy it! Activities provided year round, from easy, moderate to challenging. Rafting, Canyoning, Paragliding .........
Guided and self guided cycle, walking and road cycle programs all around Europe. We also offer mountain hotels in Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland...
Here at the Sivananda Yoga Retreat House, with magnificent mountains, pure air, pristine lakes and vivid green pastures, you can relax and revitalize body, mind and spirit and experience the benefits of an integral practice of yoga....
A seven day, self guided multi/tran/sport family adventure vacation where families score points of a range of fun, engaging and educational activities will guiding themselves through, over and under some of the best scenery Austria has to offer....
We organize a variety of adventure travel and sight-seeing activities including trekking, peak climbing, expeditions, glorious mountain flights, white water rafting, jungle safari, and trips to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Doors, Goa, and Leh- Ladakh. A...
Muffin is the brand-new hostel in the city listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Run by young yet experienced staff is there to make your stay in Salzburg an unforgettable one.
We are what you want us to be. With the perfect location (only 15 minutes on foot to the very centre) Muffin can be your base from which you head off to explore the old & new of the town. At the same time, situated in a quiet lovely neighbourhood it can turn out to be your escape from the hassle of travelling. Clean and cozy rooms provide the much desired privacy while knowledgeable and fun loving staff are there to help you out with any concerns you might have.
We are here between 10 th July and 3 rd September. Don\'t wait any longer, go on and book a bed!
* No curfew
* No lockout
* Friendly and multilingual staff
* Bed linen included in price
* Travel desk
* Common room
* Guest kitchen
* Table tennis
* Football (Salzburg was also EURO 2008 Arena)
* Park just outside the hostel (you can play football there)
* Free, big and safe parking outside the hostel,
* The biggest outdoor swimming center in Salzburg \'Freibad Leopoldskrone\' is just 3min away!
We accept only cash!
We would like to inform you that we are obliged to charge a city tax which is 0,45 EUR for each day of your stay.
- Take the trolleybus number 1 in the direction of 'EM Stadion' (the trolleybuses usually go in ten minutes intervals). Get off at the ninth (9th) stop called Moosstrasse.
- Cross the street and keep going Leopoldskronstrasse till crossroads with Sinnhubstrasse. Then turn left into Sinnhubstrasse, go straight and after about 100m turn right into Hegigasse.
- Go straight and you will see Muffin Hostel! Welcome!
From the airport:
- Take the trolleybus number 2 in the direction of Hauptbahnhof (train station) and get off at the Hauptbahnhof stop. Then follow the directions above.
- Get off the highway at exit 292. On the roundabout turn into B155/Muenchener Bundesstrasse in the direction of Salzburg Mitte. After about 2 km turn into B1/Rudolf Biebl Strasse and then straight for about 2,2 km. The street names will be changing as following: Rudolf-Biebl-Strasse - Aiglhofstrasse - Eduard-Baumgartner-Strasse - Moosstrasse.
- Then turn left into Nussdorferstrasse. 200m later turn into Leopoldskronstrasse and after another 600m turn left into Leopoldskroner Allee. When you get to the roundabout turn left into Sinnuhubstrasse and after another 700m turn into Heigigasse (this turn is not well visible, drive carefully!).
Hegigasse 9, Salzburg, Austria