Pension Sonnleitn is a lovely family run chalet with a warm welcome, fantastic mountain views and great facilities just minutes from one of Austria's top ten ski resorts - Nassfeld Ski Arena in the country's 'sunny' south. ...
We offer a wide range of outdoor activities in the beautiful surounding countryside of Salzburg - it's an Outdoor Paradise; Come and enjoy it! Activities provided year round, from easy, moderate to challenging. Rafting, Canyoning, Paragliding .........
Guided and self guided cycle, walking and road cycle programs all around Europe. We also offer mountain hotels in Austria, Germany, Italy and Switzerland...
Here at the Sivananda Yoga Retreat House, with magnificent mountains, pure air, pristine lakes and vivid green pastures, you can relax and revitalize body, mind and spirit and experience the benefits of an integral practice of yoga....
We organize a variety of adventure travel and sight-seeing activities including trekking, peak climbing, expeditions, glorious mountain flights, white water rafting, jungle safari, and trips to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Doors, Goa, and Leh- Ladakh. A...
Situated not far from Salzburg's city center (pedestrian zone), in a nice and safe ancient residential area, our apartment/hostel looks back at a long history and tradition. It has been completely revived with a lot of enthusiasm right down to the last detail in 2007/08 and from the historic building a modern apartment hotel with 14 fully equipped holiday homes emerged. Amongst other amenities you will find a private parking area and direct access to the public transports of the city.
From Mai 2008 on I welcome you with Austrian hospitality to the ANTE PORTAS and I am looking forward to being your host in the World Heritage City Salzburg.
I am a cosy apartment hotel/hostel with 14 holiday homes (apartments), privately run, a real treat for my guests
My amenities are:
private parking area (free of charge)
direct access to the public transport of Salzburg
bus stop a few steps away from my garden fence
City-Train - in 5 minutes walking distance; the gateway to the most important suburban areas of Salzburg with their venues shopping centers, football stadium, Salzburg Arena etc.
In my apartments you will find a kitchenette for your individual cooking experience, free-of-charge internet connection to keep you posted, TV-on-board for your diversion.
***Please note that we pre-authorize your credit card with 1 Euro, we will not charge the card we just make sure that it is working***
- Conveniently reachable via the motorway A1, with easy access to the Salzburg airport, to the Central Railway Station Salzburg, the Football-Stadium, to various shopping centers and venues as the Salzburg Congress, the MGC (Salzburg Mode- und Eventcenter) and the exhibition center.
Arrival by car:
- Coming from direction Vienna or Munich on the motorway A1 you take the exit Salzburg-Nord following the signs Salzburg-Zentrum (city center).
- At the first trafific lights after the railway-underpass turn left direction Gnigl. At the following traffic lights turn right to the Ziegeleistrasse.
- Follow the Ziegeleistrasse until you reach another railway-underpass, after this you turn left into the Warwitzstrasse.
- After approx. 200 m turn right into the Bachstrasse, after approx. 800 m at the traffic lights you turn right into the Linzer-Bundesstrasse and after approx. 160 m you are before the gates ANTE PORTAS (Linzer-Bundesstrasse 49).
Driving time from exit motorway: approx. 6min. / 4 km
Arrival by plane:
- If you want the easiest way, take a taxi. Driving time from the airport: approx. 12 min. / 10 km
If you rent a car at the airport you take the motorway A1 direction Vienna. After approx. 6 km you take the exit Salzburg Nord and follow the steps of the above description- Arrival by car-
Driving time from the airport: approx. 12 min. / 10 km
Public busses, they are the busses no. 2 and 20 departing from the bus-terminal at the airport which will bring you to me.
Arrival by rail:
- You arrive at the Main Railway station Salzburg (Hauptbahnhof Salzburg). In front of the station building you will find the bus terminal from where several busses go into direction Gnigl.
Linzer Bundesstrasse 49, Salzburg, Austria