Come enjoy the company of international travelers and the Bahia experience in our Pousada located in the heart of Salvador Centro Hist�rico (Pelourinho).
Our rooms are newly renovated, all sleeproom have ventilator. We bring you a modern, clean, comfortable facility with a casual friendly atmosphere.
Our facility is designed with groups in mind. A large portion of our pousada is devoted to common areas for the exclusive use of our guests. complete kitchen and is being expanded to host.
just off the main area, can also be used as a meeting room. Visitors love our layout because it's perfect to mingle with other guests. We are the ideal and affordable choice: clean, comfortable and inexpensive... and don't forget, convenient too. We are just 10 minutes away from key destinations in Salvador such Pelourinho, Mercado Modelo, Elevador Lacerda and more as with car Farol da Barra The beach.
Some other features include:
Free Use of Hostel on Day of Checkout
Best Location in town
We know that sometimes the smallest things can make the biggest difference. If there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable, help you get things done, or just generally improve your day, please don't hesitate to ask.
We look forward to welcoming you personally!
Hope we will see you here soon.
Pay cash on arrival.
Advise about arrival time.
Check in time .
Check out time at 12pm.
Other services Free:
Since many travellers love the word free, here are some of the FREE :-) services we offer :
- Free use of our fully equipped kitchen
- Free spices and oil for cooking
- Free filtered drinking water
- Free luggage storage
- Free and complete travel information about Salvador and the area.
- Free taxi booking
- Free games and playing cards
- Free guest phone for receiving calls
- Free bus ticket booking
- Free booking for Moro de sao Paulo ,Itaparica Ilha de Mar�, Lencois (Chapada de Diamantina)-catamaran tickets
- Free, in the hostel, airline tickets booking
- Free Booking of Candombl� (afro-Brazilian religion) ceremony with a private guide
- Free booking for onward hostels of your choice
- Free food delivery
Four languages spoken
Please note Common Room is
Outdoor Terraced Area
24 Hour Reception
Bookings for NYE and Carnival:
In order to guarantee your reservation, beside the 10% deposit made on Hostelworld.com you will need to pay 50% in advance in order to secure your booking for those periods. We will contact you to send you the money transfer details.
from the airport:
Go outside of the arrival terminal, cross the street and hop om a Praca da S� bus. Get of the last stop, at Praca da S� of course, and continue according to the instructions below. From the Praca da S�, the ride takes anything 60 minutes, depending of the traffic, but don�t take a map bacause part of the route passes along the beautiful beaches of Salvador. The map can you take at the hostel.From the Rodoviaria (Central bus station):
You have 2 options:1. Go outside the bus station (to the left) and cross the pedestrian footbridge to the Iguatemi shopping mall. In front of the mall catch the bus to Pra�a da S� and get off at the last stop called Pra�a da S� and continue according to the instructions below.
2. The easiest way will be to go under the tunnel out the Rodoviaria, to Plataforma 1, and from there look for Ponto 2. Catch the Baroquinha bus from bus stop no. 4. Ask the ticket guy to tell you when it's one stop before Pelourinho (In Portuguese it will be ' Uma parada antes do Pelourinho'). Walk up Rua Ramos de Queiroz, to the right of where the bus dropped you off, and on the top turn left. You are already on Rua dos Marchantes, where�s the Pousada Sao Francisco de Assis . 150m along the street, on the left hand side, you will see a beautiful yello house with blue windows and door. It is house no. 45. Please come in. The whole walk is no more than 5 minutes.
A Taxi from the Rodoviaria costs 20 reais. ( US$8-9). Recommended to fix the price before getting in instead of using the meter. There is a taxi booth inside the Rodoviaria and unless you arrive in the middle of the night it will be cheaper to take one of the many taxis waiting outside
From Pra�a da se:
You also have 2 options: 1. Walking - It's also good for your body and life. When you get of the bus, take a right on the main street and walk straight on (toward Pelourinho). You will pass on your way a square (called-Pra�a da S�) with a fountain synchronized with annoying music. 50 meter after the fountain there is another bigger square. Cross it and almost as if continuing straight, take the most left street (Rua Alfredo de Brito) which after 100m will start descending. Once you reach the bottom, continue straight, going up Rua Ladeira do Carmo. When you reach the top continue to your right and the first street to your right, after about 450m and the 5 star hotel, is where the Pousada! A cold drink juice will be waiting for you there......... The whole walk takes about 10-15 minutes and passes through beautiful pelourinho - the old and restored part of Salvador.
|Link Code |