Marko Polo is situated on the peaceful area 15 min on foot from the Old town. It is the ideal choice for modern backpackers. The Guesthouse is also available for groups and families.
Marko Polo is open all year-round and is equipped accordingly.
WiFi internet is free for all.
- all the necessary free info and maps to navigate the city
and optimize your time ( and your money, too )
- free welcome drink and traditional snacks
- free high speed Internet access
- free local phone calls
- free public refrigerator
- free towels and bed linen
- free hot showers
- free luggage storage
- All taxes included in the price
- The price includes all utility costs (water/electricity), bed
linen, towels and final clean-up
- Air condition, fan, heater (free from 1.07 until 1.09 thereafter paid plus 5 Euros)
- Hair-dryers in the rooms are available at the reception
- Laundry (costs 10 Euros)
- Airport pick up service arranged upon request 2 days prior to arrival for the cost of 25 Euros per car
- Agreements with restaurants, scooter and car rental, tour
and .... if you ask for more : NO PROBLEM !!! that is why we
are here 24 hours.
- Help in finding another accommodation in Croatia
- We offer cheep excursions with a boat and a car
Check in time : 0 - 24 .
Check out time : 10 AM.
The payment in full is expected on arrival in Cash. We do not accept Credit Cards.
We are confident that the time spent at Marko Polo house will be the best choice for your vacation.
The main bus station for incoming and outgoing buses (also international) is located 3 km from our house as well as the main port.
- Old city is 15 minutes walk away
- The beaches are from 15 to 20 minutes of walk away, depends on the type of beach desired. Sandy or rocky...
- The nearest grocery shop is 5 minutes away.
When in Dubrovnik by bus or in port, the best way to com is by local buss No.3. Ask the driver to let you out on the first station on 'Magistrala'. Croartian fraze is 'Prva stanica na Magistrali'
Please beware of touts in the bus station and port.
Nika Kulisica 20, Dubrovnik, Croatia