Lovely Hostel in the center of town, in the old part called Varo�, just 10 min. Walk from the Raillway, Bus and Ferry station.We are situated only 500m from the beach. Nice Mediterranean ambient, with lovely staff.
Newly renovated and expand hostel Nikolla offers you a lot more than other ordinary hostels. If you are staying more than 3 days we offer you a free city card, it will allow you free entrance to all the city museums... (you have to REQUIRE that from us same day when you arrive).
You will like our accommodation because we have a yard and all the people from the house gather around and hang out before they go out.
This year we enlarged our capacity with few more fully equipped apartments just few minutes walking distance from our reception! .
LIST OF FREE SERVICES FOR OUR GUESTS:
- Welcome CAKE
- Free city card, entrance to all the town museums, galleries, discounts on shops, restaurants, 20% discounts in rent a cars, entrance in National theater... (Card is free only if you are staying MORE than 3 days)
- Large collection of movies and TV- shows
- Large collection of music
- Collection of foreign books
- Free barbecue,
- Cooking utensils,
- Cleaning equipment,
- Water and electricity,
- Cleaning of the apartment on departure day.
- FREE wii in the rooms,
- Extra information and services (Bus, railway and ferry schedule, recommendations for Hostels in other towns, rent a car, rent a scooter...)
- laundry service 7euro
- taxi service from/till airport 35euro
**PLEASE CONTACT US ABOUT WHAT TIME OF YOUR ARRIVEL!
***IMPORTANT!!!!!! OUR MAIN RECEPTION IS SITUATED ON THE ADDRESS KOVACICA 6, BUT SOME OF OUR UNITS ARE SITUATED NOT FAR AWAY!!!!
****In the case of a no show we are entitled to charge a fee equivalent of the cost of the guest�s first nights stay from the guest�s credit card details.
We are in the center of town, so you don`t need to use buses or car. In the old part of town called varos. It near the bus, train and ferry station from where you can come by foot. The nearest shop is 20 m. And the beach is 500 m. Fish market 200 m. And the market is 300 meters away from us.
Here are some directions:
1. Ask people where is the town theater. (everybody knows where it is)
2. Behind the national theater there is a street that goes up, named plinarska (also everybody knows where this street is)
3. Go 150 m along plinarska and on the second turn left you will see on the wall of the street our sign, and follow the sign and you will find us...:-)
Have a nice trip and looking forward meeting you.
P.s. Sorry to be so paranoid, butt we have lots of troubles with people, with no license to rent rooms, presenting as hostel nikolla, and then we got bad rating because of them...
Last and very important!!!
***when you come to split, there will be lots of people offering you cheap accommodation or presenting them as 'hostel nikolla', do not trust them, do not go with them, they are people trying to get you to their accommodation, witch believe me you do not want to go, and at the end you will end up paying 2 times because in the case of a no show we are entitled to charge a fee equivalent of the cost of the guest�s first nights stay from the guest�s credit card details.!
kovacica 6, Split, Croatia