Laid back calm london vacation area....
A mid-Victorian, stone-built house of great charm and character, Carlton Seamill has been the much-loved home of the Rennie family for over 60 years. Superbly located on the North Ayrshire coast, the house enjoys spectacular, uninterrupted sea-views...
In Troon on the SW coast of Scotland The Cherries B&B is a beautiful house backing on to 2 golf courses. There are 6 g.c.s within 5 mls and Royal Troon is one mile.Near beaches, restaurants. Glasgow 27mls,Edinburgh 70mls.Free WIFI, Great welcome !...
Located in the heart of SW19, the Antoinette is the largest and most established Hotel in Wimbledon with over 50 air conditioned bedrooms, secure car parking, peaceful roof gardens and 4 versatile function rooms....
Luxury 5 Star, no smoking, bed and breakfast home. Friendly and welcoming top quality accommodation, excellent breakfasts, beautiful garden and parking. One mile to city centre. Eating places 1/2 mile. No children so quiet relaxing base for Highlands...
Ideally located 1/2 mile west of city centre by Kelvingrove Art Galleries and Museum. Walk to Scottish Exhibition Centre and Glasgow University. The Argyll for personal service, a warm Scottish Welcome good value. Excellent Bar and Restaurnt....
Taste, feel and discover Europe from London to Paris/Amsterdam/Rome/Venice/Prague/Vienna/Budapest and Athens .Classical destinations and romanic honeymoons all year around a great bargains for 5/7/10 days plus our 14 days luxurios european tour....
Positioned just above Towan Beach in the heart of Newquay town centre, our location boasts inspirational views across Newquay bay and the awe-inspiring Atlantic coastline. With only a two minute walk to the main shops, bars, and restaurants, and only a short stroll from the beach, Newquay�s winning formula of sun/fun/sea/surf are all on your doorstep.
If you are on a budget, our bunk rooms are the perfect solution for a cheap and fun break with friends.
All our bunk rooms are private with en-suite facilities, ensuring you get the privacy and security of a hotel room yet the price of a surf lodge.
Based on 2, 3, or 4 people sharing, our bunk rooms offer an en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, towels, duvet, pillows, and full bed linen. All you need to bring are your toiletries and you're set!
Just a stones throw from some of the best surfing Newquay has to offer, bunk rooms at Hotel Sunnyside provide the ideal base for a surfing trip to Newquay. In addition to our great room rates, we offer wetsuit and surfboard storage, a surf centre for all your hire and tuition needs, plus Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, allowing you to check out the best surf and plan your day ahead.
Choice of Rooms
Bunk Twin Room with 2 x single beds
Bunk Triple Room with 3 x single beds
Bunk Quad Room with 4 x single beds
Road Directions to Hotel Sunnyside
* Leave the M5 at Exeter to join the A30 (Okehampton, Bodmin)
* Leave the A30 for the A392 (Newquay) at Highgate Hill Junction
* After 4 miles on the A392, you will reach Quintrell Downs. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and carry straight over on the A392 [signposted Newquay and Fistral beach]. Do not take the 3rd exit, which will bring you into the wrong side of Newquay
* At the next roundabout by the Kings Head pub, continue straight over
* At the bottom of the hill, take the 2nd exit at the roundabout to the right, continuing on the A392
* Continue past the Texaco garage, straight over the next roundabout [signposted Newquay town centre], and continue up the hill on Gannel Road
* At the next roundabout (Mount Wise roundabout) at the top of the hill, take the 2nd exit (straight over) onto Tower Road [signposted Fistral Beach]
* Continue on Tower Road past the Spar store until you see the Surfers Paradise blue sign on your right hand side. Take the next right into Hope Terrace, directly after the Surfers Paradise store and Tower Garage
* Hope Terrace leads into Trevenna Terrace
* On Trevenna Terrace you will see the British Legion on your left. Keep to the right and continue around to the right into Manor Road [signposted Outbound traffic and Bus station]
* Shortly after, take the very first left, directly after Newquay Baptist Church, onto Central Street towards Halifax. Continue down in to the town centre, past Halifax and Lloyds TSB, following the road around the Central bar and past the Force Majeure store
* Opposite the Londis store, before the Magic Bus shop, take the right turn into Beach Road. Disregard the Pedestrian Zone sign
* Pass the Beach nightclub on your right
* At the junction by Corkers, keep to your left and continue down on Beach Road towards the sea front, to ensure you pass alongside the Koola bar and Chy bar. Do not take the right turn in to Beachfield Avenue
* From Beach Road, take the right turn into The Crescent [signposted The Crescent Hotels] towards the main entrance of the Walkabout. Go past the Walkabout (on your left), then continue around and Hotel Sunnyside is on the right hand side
Whilst we do have our own dedicated car park, spaces are very limited and cannot be pre-booked.
On Foot from the Train Station and Bus Station
From Newquay train station, turn left onto Cliff Road and continue past Burger King and Aldi. At Berties nightclub, turn into East Street so you pass the Hotel Victoria. Stay on East Street until you come to Bank Street where you will notice Barclays bank. On Bank Street pass Barclays. Take the next right onto The Crescent towards the sea front. We are 50 yards down on the left hand side.
From Newquay bus and coach station, go down into the town centre alongside the Newquay Arms pub onto Bank Street (you will be facing NatWest). Go right on Bank Street so you pass The Carphone Warehouse and Currys. Continue past KFC until you reach the United Reformed Church (opposite the Marmaris Grill). Take the left turn by the Church onto the Crescent and we are 50 yards down on the left hand side.