Revelers and party animals bust out moves with the hordes of Japanese that frequent this area. Anything goes, so get dressed up and bust out your best moves in either Kiyamachi or Gion followed by a midnight stroll along the Kamogawa river banks to e...
Kyoto Bakpak Hostel -BY BACKPACKERS 4 BACKPACKERS !!! The most hippest and Central hostel in downtown Kyoto city - Right in midst of everything you need for your vacation! rignt next kiyamachi - Kawarachi and close beside is Gion, the Gesha Town...
Welcome to bAKpAK Gion Hostel, Kyoto ,Japan! Centrally located in downtown Kyoto city ,In the Gion geisha District Located in the centre of Downtown Kyoto city! Visitors have luxurious advantage of being in front of the spectacular Kaomagma Rive...
Opened in Jun 2009.NAGOMI is traditional japanese style guest house. All room is japanese style.It is a remodled 80 years old traditional Japanese house and converted into guest house Our guest house is located in north of downtown, about 30-40mi...
WE ARE LOCATED AT THE MOST CENTERED LOCATION OF OSAKA CITY in Japan "NAMBA", area. Have all you need for an overnight stay or longer on shared dormitories or private accommodation from Y1950 dormitories and Y3500 private prices per person per night....
Our dormitories and private rooms are located in the heart of the city...
Shared accommodation for only JY 2.650.00 a night or JY 16.695.00 for 7 days or a flat rate of JY 42.000 a month. The rate of 2.650 per night is based on a 3-night minimim stay and breakfast is 'not' included....
The Petit Hotel Kyoto is budget hotel accommodation in Kyoto city, ideally located around the Kyoto Imperial Palace, the Nijo Castle and the renowned Nishijin Textile Center. Whether you are backpacking in Japan, independent traveller, in a group, o...
'ikoi-no-ie' means 'home of relaxation,' so we endeavor to make comfortable rooms with cosy Japanese style for all our guests.
If you would like to see more photoes, check 'ikoi yuu sato' on facebook.
1. No Curfew!!
2. EXPERIECE Japanese Culture!
(1) KIMONO Dressing:
Try on antique kimono and take photos!!
(2) TEA Ceremony:
Taste/make Japanese green tea in classical manner.
3. NEAR Kyoto Station; about 10-15 min on foot!
- Easy Access to the most of sightseeing spots by bus, subway and train from Kyoto Station.
- Some of bus stops and subway station nearby.
4. JAPANESE Style Rooms
- Sleep on Futon.
- Yukata (Japanese pajama like a kimono) prepared.
- No Smoking!
CHILD & INFANT FARE
- 0-5 years old: 500 yen/night
- 6-12 years old: 1000 yen/night
(without own futon; sharing a futon with a parent.)
If you book mixed Dorm, your room is going to be in Annex of Ikoi-No-Ie.
Reception hour from 8:00-22:00
WALK (approx. 12 min.)
1. Once you are out of the Karasuma Exit, you will be able see a big street called Karasuma St. When you are at Karasuma St., you will see a crosswalk on your right side. Cross Karasuma street and walk straight (Kyoto station will be on your back and the Kyoto tower will be on your left = you are walking north on Karasuma St.) for about 10 minutes.
2. After passing the temple 'Higashihongan-ji.', you will find a convenience store called '7 Eleven'
3. Turn left and follow the small street at the corner of which the '7elven' is located; keep walking till the street ends.
4. Turn right at the intersection and take the first left, which is at the end of coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street. After a minute and 22 seconds (+ -2 seconds) walk, you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden House on your right
SUBWAY/METRO (approx. 7 min.)
1. Take the subway for the next station 'Gojo'.
2. Exit through No.8 from the 'South Gate' and you will see '7 Eleven' convenient store on your right.
3. When you are facing to the '7 Eleven', you will find a narrow street on the right side of the '7 Eleven'. Follow the narrow street at the corner of which the '7elven' is located; keep walking till the street ends.
4. Turn right at the intersection and take the first left, which is at the end of coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street. After a minute and 22 seconds (+ -2 seconds) walk, you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden House on your right.
BUS (approx. 7 min.)
1. Take the city bus No.50 at B2, bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Get off at 'Nishinotoin-Rokujo' bus stop and cross the street at the
light on your right.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find us on your left.
TAXI (approx. 7 min.)
1. Easily catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to 'Wakamiya-Rokujo'
885 Ushitora-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto, Japan