*Osaka local tour*
Mr.Yano takes guests to special places that could be difficult to find or try by yourself.
He is the best tour guide in Osaka!
Time: From 10am
Fee : Free. But you have to pay for transportation, entrance fee, food or anything else by yourself.
++ Every Sunday ++
*Izakaya(Japanese style bar) party*
Mr. Yano takes guests to Izakaya!You can learn Japanese way to drink!
Time: From 7pm
Fee: Pay separately for the food or drink you ordered
++ Every Friday ++
* International Exchange Party*
J-Hoppers Osaka will become a bar every Friday.
Non guests can join this party!
Enjoy the cross cultural communication!!
Time : From 7pm
Fee : Draft beer and cocktails served at all 300YEN. (1st drink is free)
++ The 1st and 3rd Thursday ++
You can wear Kimono and take pictures in a shrine near J-Hoppers Osaka!
You need to make reservaion through email or call.
1)Because you can enjoy international exchange with Japanese people!
-Wifi everywhere in the hostel
-Coffee, Tea and seasoning
-Parking for motor cycles and bikes -Osaka detail map, bus map and tons of info.
-Lending such as electric plug, guide books, padlock, alarm clock, headset for Skype and Staff's Smile!!
-It takes only 30 min to 1 hour to the main tourist sights in Kansai area such as Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, and Himeji, all accessible by train. So we can be your home base for exploring all of Kansai.
-There are lots of Izakaya(Japanese style bar) and Bars with many kinds of local foods, post office, supermarket, Seven Eleven with International ATM, public bath(sento) etc. All of them are in 1-5 mins walk!
- We are happy to store your luggage in the luggage room before checking in and after checking out. Longer term luggage storage is available for returning guests.
- Bike rental : 500/day (100/hour within 5 hours)
- NO curfew NO lock out time - Late check-in OK
- Credit card acceptable for payment
- Photo copy and print out service
- Local phone call, fax service, international phone call
We are very sorry but we don't have an elevator.
Mixed dormitory, Female dormitory, Twin room, Triple room and Double room.
*Single room is sometimes available (Normally used as a double or twin room.)
[Shower room and toilet]
Soap and shampoo are provided and can be used 24 hours a day. There is a High-tech toilet and lavatory with hair dryers on each floor.
We have a communal Kitchen which is fitted with a microwave, toaster, coffee maker, rice, cooker, cooking utensils, tableware etc..
Free coffee, tea, Japanese tea and various kinds of seasoning are available to use.
-TV lounge - TV with international programs (CNN.BBC etc), a DVD player and some games.
-Rooftop terrace - a perfect place to chill out with fellow travelers.
-Backyard - a sort of hidden spot - you can sit and enjoy the atmosphere.
-Beer vending machine
-FREE Common PC for Internet access
-10 min walk to Sky Building (Floating observatory deck with a great night view)
-15 min walk to Umeda Downtown area with lots of shopping stores and departments stores.
-15 min to Kaiyukan Aquarium by train
-10 min to Universal Studios Japan by train -30 min to Namba, Shinsaibashi, Dotombori by train, which is another big downtown area
-12 min to Osaka Castle by train
-30 min to Kobe by train
-60 min to Himeji Castle from Osaka station by train
-50 min to Nara by train
-2 and half hours to Koyasan by train
- Rental towel 30yen and 70yen
- Padlock : 150yen
- Electric plug : 840yen (lending is free)
- Post card : 100yen
- Kimono : 1500yen
*Many other things you might need for traveling.
All our staffs can speak English and are looking forward to talking to you with friendly smile. One staff can speak Italy and another staff can speak Chinese a little bit.
We also try to be up to date on what is happening in the area and can give you advice where to go. We are a meeting point for travelers from all over the world!
We can also provide the information for the Hiroshima , Kyoto and Takayama as well since we have a chain hostel!
CLOSEST SUBWAY STATION
Tanimachi 4-Chome Stn, Chuo Line (C18) or Tanimachi Line (T23), exit #4. Walk straight down 2 blocks, turn right, property 50m on right (4 min).
FROM KANSAI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KIX) BY AIRPORT BUS / TRAIN / TAXI
1. Airport Limousine Bus to Miyako Hotel Uehommachi (60 min), then taxi (8 min). Bus runs about every 30 min., 6am to 10pm.
2. Take Limited Express Train `HARUKA` (30 min) or JR Rapid Service (50 min) to JR Tennoji Stn, take taxi (13 min at about 1,380 yen) to property.
3. Taxi (50 min at about 13,000 yen)
FROM JR SHIN-OSAKA STATION (M13) - SHINKANSEN (BULLET TRAIN) STOP
1. Take Midosuji Subway Line (Red Line) to Honmachi Stn (M18), transfer to the Chuo Line (Green Line), continue 2 stops until Tanimachi 4-Chome Stn (C18), exit #4. Walk 2 blocks and turn right, property 50m on right (4 min).
2. Taxi (20 min at about 2,000 yen)
|Link Code |