Nearby the Ornithological National Park of Mindelo, the farm is an excellent observation post.
The Quinta das Alfaias is recommended by the British guide " The Rough Guide " since 2004 and the Pilgrim Guide - Porto - Santiago of Compostela by John Brierde
4 double rooms
2 suites with kitchenette ( 2 - 4 people )
2 apartments with 1 double room, 1 bathroom, 1 living room with a sofa bed and a kitchen ( 2 - 4 persons )
All rooms are equipped with TV, access to internet, phone
Bar, Living room
Dinning room TV room
Swimming pool 7mx15m Garden with 10.000 m2
The room rates includes breakfast and daily cleaning. All the taxes included.
We serve meals on request.
1. Take the A 28 direction Porto-Valença
2. Way out nº 14 - Trofa, St. Tirso, Zona Industrial
3. Take direction Fajozes (till the cruze 700 m)
4. The Church of Fajozes at your left
5. There is a round about with a cruze in stone (till the farm 650m)
6. Follow the road in the middle - with a phone box in the corner.
7. You've arrived at Quinta das Alfaias. A big yellow house, wall in
stone, green garden door with sign 'Quinta das Alfaias
FROM VALENÇA ( NORTH OF PORTUGAL - GALIZA )
1. Take A3 diretion Porto
2. Before enter Porto, take the A7 diretion Famalicão - Vila do Conde
3. 20 km more - take the A 28 - Maia - Porto
4. Next way out - nº 14 Fajozes - Árvore
5. Turn to Fajozes (till the cruze 700 m)
6. Follow the steps above
Way from the Airport to Quinta das Alfaias
PORTO 1ª sign
A 28 VIANA DO CASTELO
PORTO A 28
MATOSINHOS 2ª sign
VIANA DO C.º
VIANA DO C. 3ª sign
VILA DO CONDE
You are on the A 28 PORTO - VILA DO CONDE
Way out nº 14
St. TIRSO 4ª sign
Turn to FAJOZES, go 700m - round place with stone croce in the middle. Go for the street in the middle, Rua António Azevedo dos Santos, (fhone box in the corner ).
Another 700 m - at your left big yellow house - QUINTA DAS ALFAIAS - please ring on the 2º gate - RUA DE TRÁS Nº 220.
|Link Code |