Casa Viana is located in the most beautiful natural protected area of the Algarve - the Ria Formosa.
The Casa Viana Guesthouse is privileged located in a paradise corner of Natural Park of Ria Formosa, in the fishing village of Cabanas de Tavira (Algarve).
With typical characteristics of Algarve, Casa Viana has a large terrace overlooking the Sea. There we are witnessing the daily sunrise and sunset, are true spectacles of light and color impregnated odors of the Sea and Earth.
Typical boats (in front of the Guesthouse) travel across the Ria Formosa to the Atlantic Coast, beach of Cabanas - Sea. The beach has calm and clear waters, has golden sand dunes out of sight. Here lives unforgettable days of pleasure and leisure.
With fraternal spirit, Casa Viana, aims to provide its guests a relaxing and healthy environment in contact with Nature.
The accommodation is situated between Faro Airport and province of Andalusia (Spain), distant 7 km from the city of Tavira and about 1500 meters of excellent golf courses.
From Faro Airport:
- Take the A22 in the direction of Spain.
- Take the exit for Tavira (junction 16).
- At the 1st roundabout, head in the direction of Tavira.
- At the 2nd roundabout, head in the direction of Vila Real de Sto António.
- Arriving in Conceição de Tavira, follow the directions for Cabanas de Tavira.
- When arriving at the crossing of downtown Cabanas de Tavira, next to Ria Formosa, turn left and continue towards the end of the street in the direction of the beach.
- There you'll immediately find Casa Viana Guesthouse (the pink house).
If you own a GPS device, you can simply input the following coordinates:
N 37.136558 , W 07.59615
Breakfast Included, Telephone/Fax Facilities, Free Carpark, Air Conditioning