Arabic Lessons at Magana Camp in Sinai
Come take Arabic lessons on the beach and learn about Bedouin culture on the Gulf of Aqaba. Students will be staying in one of the first Bedouin camps on the Red Sea – just steps away from some of the best diving and coral reefs in Sinai.
Starting at USD $ 3
Welcome to Magana Camp
The Magana Camp is located about 8 km north of Nuweiba-Tarabin. Take the local East Delta Bus (6:00AM, 9:30AM and 10:15PM) from Turcuman Station in Cairo Down Town to Nuweiba. Ask the driver for the Magana Camp - it is very famous so they will know it! Get out of the bus on the road and there you are: At the most wonderful bay around there! The Magana Camp!
The Magana Camp is one of the first camps along the coast between Nuweiba-Tarabin and Taba. The camp is located right on the beach. Guests will be staying just steps away from some of the best diving and coral reefs in Sinai. The simple condition of the Bedouin Camp and the surrounding beauty of the environment takes everybody far away from the frantic pace of other Egyptian cities and allows to focus on recreation.
- Guests will live in an authentic Bedouin camp – in a modern version of an ancient way of life.
- The camp is Bedouin owned and run
- Each guest will have their own individual bamboo hut directly on the beach
- The camp has 120 huts
- Huts are cooled by natural breezes from the sea and instead of electric lighting, candles and moonlight create an ambience that respects the natural rhythms of day and night.
- Guests will have access to communal showers and toilets.
- Optional diving instruction and organized dives
- The camp is also arranging trip (day-trips or long-term trips) by Camel or Jeep into the desert if you like
Come take Arabic lessons on the beach and learn about Bedouin culture on the Gulf of Aqaba between Nuweiba and Taba. Students will be staying in one of the first Bedouin camps on the Red Sea – just steps away from some of the best diving and coral reefs in Sinai. Each student will have their own individual bamboo hut directly on the beach and will take their formal Arabic lessons overlooking the sea with an experienced language instructor fluent in Arabic and English. The simple condition of the Bedouin camp and the surrounding beauty of the environment takes the student far away from the frantic pace of other Egyptian cities and allows them to focus solely on Arabic.
- 3 hours of intensive Arabic a day
- 2 weekend excursions with Bedouin guides and translators
- Weekly Bedouin musical gatherings w/ translation
- Weekly local craft demonstrations and lessons w/ local Bedouin women
On a monthly basis, 4 weeks classes (also 2 weeks program available, starting either 1st or 15th of the month, prices reduced)
- Basic Plan: 600 Euros includes breakfast and all Arabic lessons and included excursions
- Full Board: 850 Euros including all meals and drinks (up to five per day)
For more information contact us and please include the following in your email:
- Contact information
- Type of Arabic desired (MSA – Modern Standard Arabic or ECA – Egyptian Colloquial Accent)
- Level of Arabic on level of 1-5
1 - pure beginner
2 - advanced beginner
3 - intermediate
4 - advanced intermediate
5 – advanced
- We are having friendly dogs at the Camp
- Big Parking Space
If you like the Magana Camp and you will decide to stay for a longer time - dont hesitate to ask us for a discount!Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
|Arabic Lessons at Magana Camp in Sinai|
Coast Road between Nuweiba-Tarabin and Taba, Egypt
|Nuweiba - Medina||8 Km|
Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »
|Taba/ Border||55 km|
- Room Service - Available
- Shuttle Service - Available
No reviews yet, be the first to write a review
for this listing.
Magana CampArabic Lessons at Magana Camp in Sinai
Coast Road between Nuweiba-Tarabin and Taba
Nuweiba, Egypt Get More Information or Make Your Reservation »Show Filter
Barracuda Camp...35.8 mi away
10th Of Ramadan City, Egypt Youth HostelsFrom USD $6 per Night
Nuweiba Camp...38.9 mi away
nuweiba, Egypt Bed & BreakfastsFrom USD $12 per Night
Dahab Diving...72.6 mi away
dahab, Egypt Scuba & SnorkelingFrom USD $30 per Trip
Franco Group...72.8 mi away
Dahab - South Sinai -egypt, Egypt Wakeboarding & Water Skiing
Nuweiba, Egypt Campgrounds & RV Parks Listing
Add a multi-page listing promoting your accommodations, tours or travel services to customers on our network of travel sites. Your listing page can have up to 26 images, unlimited text, interactive map, availability calendar, ecards, photo-gallery and more.Rates From US $17 Per Month
» View Details
Free Travel Ideas Newsletter