Hvar Island is an island of lavander, wineyards and figs. Beautiful wild nature and pebble beaches, typical mediterranean atmosphere as it once was.
Yoga 2x daily, excursions, sightseeings, yoga and yoga workshops as well other possiblities of wellness in neighbouring Hotels and spas, possibility to wander in the hills or sports...
Hvar - accommodation is organized in Suncokret - Body and Soul Retreat, with double and single rooms, beautiful garden and yoga terrace, excursions and sightseeings every day to different places of the island (included in price), beautiful beaches, lavender, wineyards..... Simply undiscribable and unforgettable!
Lovran yoga weeks: 580 - 620 euros (and 480 in October)
Hvar Island: 775 euros
Please note: Reservation date limit is 15th of July for Hvar Travel and 1st of August for Lovran Travel!!!
In the case you don t make in this time, please call at the croatian telephone number, perhaps we ll still be able to find some accommodation for you and secure your yoga place!
How to come to Hvar?
1. Flight to Split, ferry to Hvar - Stari Grad or Jelsa, taxi to Suncokret in Dol, Or you ll be picked up.
2. Flight to Zadar, bus to Split - about 3 hours, ferry to Hvar - Stari Grad or Jelsa, taxi to Suncokret or arrange a free pick up from the harbour
3. Flight to Italy, ferry from Ancona to Hvar (perhaps you´ll have to stay 1 night in Italy, please be sure that there are ferries from Ancona directly to Hvar - not to Split)
4. Flight to Dubrovnik, Bus to Drivenik, Ferry to Sucuraj, Bus or Taxi to Stari Grad Dol - Suncokret (please also be sure that there are ferries at the time of your arrival, aswell good bus connenctions. It can happen you have to count with one overnight in Dubrovnik)
How to come to Lovran?
1. Flight to Rijeka (Krk airport), bus to Rijeka, Bus to Lovran or you ll be picked up from the Hotel Bristol Transfer organizer / book in advance..
2. Flight to Pula, Bus to Lovran.
3. Flight to Zagreb, Bus to Rijeka, Bus to Lovran or sometimes there are direct busses to Lovran (please ask at the counter!).
4. Flight to Venice, train to Trieste, Bus to Rijeka or Opatija, Bus to Lovran. Please note that the last bus from Trieste to Croatia is at 6:30 pm!!
5. Flight to Trieste, bus to Rijeka/Opatija, Bus to Lovran
Please contact me for detailled informations. Most bus and ferry tickets in Croatia can be bought directly on the counter when you arrive. Online ferry reservations are mostly not necessary, aswell bus reservations in advance. But be sure you buy the ticket with a sit reservation.