|Granny's Inn Hostel|
53, Blanche Huber Str, Sliema, Malta
We have been awarded :
Best hostel in Malta 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011!!
It is very important that when booking your accommodation, you insert your flight arrival time (not the time you think you will arrive at the hostel) please in order for us to be here on your arrival!!
We can also organize your airport pick up with cheap prices!!! Just e-mail us
It is conveniently situated within walking distance from:
* Sliema Waterfront - Malta's top tourist area where one can find a nice promenade together with bars, restaurants and shopping malls.
* Paceville is Maltas famous night spot: for clubs and night life. One can also find shopping malls, bars and restaurants.
* Bus stations : Easy walking distance to main bus routes. Also close to the ferry in Sliema which goes to Valletta.
* Beaches : A long stretch of sea front where you can soak up the sun and refresh yourself in the cooling waters is just down the road.
**NO kitchen use available
**NO Breakfast Offered
Use of microwave, kettle & toaster are available in the dining room.
On the third floor one can relax on a spacious sofa in the TV room which includes an LCD TV with DVD player.
At Grannys Inn one can also find:
- Use of WIFI System Free of charge
- Use of 2 computers with internet
- Telephones which can be used by buying a prepaid card from the reception desk
- Lockers Free of charge
- Laundry service at an extra charge
- Luggage storage - Free of charge
- 2 terraces where one can relax
Grannys Inn is able to cater for guests singles and dorm rooms, all non-smoking. The dorms, one of which with a balcony, are all furnished with bunk beds.
Each room consists of:
High standard of furniture
Ceiling fans & heating system ( No AC)
Carefully located lights
Over bed reading lights
Wash hand basin with a mirror on top
Tea and Coffee making facilities
Desk for study area
Customer has to be minimum 20 years old.
Guests are all given a front door key.
Check out: 11:00 AM
Non-residents are not allowed on the premises at all times!
A taxi pick up is always recommended to facilitate arrival at the hostel on your first day (this can be booked through the hostel)
Kindly note that Receptionist/owner will not be at the Hostel from 14:00 onwards , therefore it is important that you give owners the precise flight number and arrival time in order for them to be at the hostel on your arrival.