Archipelago Hostel Old Town Stockholm is the ultimate place to stay during your visit in Stockholm Most of the historical sites and attraction are within walking distance like Royal Palace, the Nobel Museum, the City Hall and the ferry to Djurgår...
The twin room with shared facillities @ SEK670 contains a bunk bed!
The facilities include 3 kitchens and a central common room. Our rooms include welcoming and comfortable beds and a clean and cheerful enviroment to relax in!
When you stay with us bedlinen is included in the price.
Tea / coffee and pasta(!) are available free of charge in our kitchen and in the morning you get a continental breakfast that contains tea/coffee, cereals, milk, bread, butter and jam FOR FREE!
We don't accept bookings for more than 20 persons online, please contact us over email for requests and confirmations.
If you book several beds in our mixed dorms and want to stay in the same room you need to contact us directly with your request.
2. Cross Vasagatan and go to the right, then you will have the Central Station building on your right side.
3. When you get down to Sheraton Hotel at Tegelbacken you go to the left and then right down to the water. Follow Str�mgatan 200 meter.
4. Turn right when you reach the bridge towards the Swedish parliament building, follow Riksgatan between the two buildings.
5. Cross over Stallbron (bridge) and go to the left at Slottskajen so you will have the water on your left side and the Royal Castle on your right side.
6. Go around the Royal Castle by turning to the right when you reach Skeppsbron.
7. After 400 meters you will reach Skeppsbron 22 and Best Hostel Old Town Skeppsbron.
You can also go half the way with the subway from T Centralen to the subway stations Slussen or Gamla Stan and then walk the last distance, see the two green lines at the map. From the subway stations to Skeppsbron 22 the distance is 800 meters = a 10 minutes walk.
|Best Hostel Old Town Skeppsbron|
Skeppsbron 22, Stockholm, Sweden