Also nearby are two large central Auckland parks, Albert Park and Auckland Domain, popular for walking and jogging, relaxing amongst the beautiful gardens and trees, viewing historical landmarks and statues, as well as outdoor concerts and other events. Auckland Domain is also home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum, one of New Zealand's most impressive historical buildings, and a key attraction for families and visitors to Auckland.
The complex's central location and its proximity to most of Auckland's attractions and business activities are attractive for both permanent and short term stays.
Waldorf Tetra Apartments complex is within walking distance to:
* Auckland University
* Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
* Albert Park
* The High Court and Auckland's legal precincts
* Sky City Casino
* The Edge: Civic Theatre and Aotea Square
* Viaduct Harbour recreation and entertainment areas
* Auckland Maritime Museum
* Auckland Art Gallery
* Auckland Museum and Auckland Domain
* Britomart Transport Centre
* Modern, quality accommodation and living facilities in central Auckland City.
* Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom furnished or serviced apartments.
* Optional telephone and high speed internet service.
* Optional adjoining security car park with 24 hour access.
* Modern security card-operated access, a CCTV surveillance system, and an on-site manager / caretaker for your security.
* A 24 hour central reservation and service centre is available for your convenience.
* An on-site resident's lounge and coin-operated laundry is available for the use of our guests.
Furnished or serviced apartments options:
Our guests can elect to enter into short or extended stay serviced apartment accommodation, or just furnished apartment letting with no additional services such as linen supply, weekly cleaning, and concierge service and pay their own electricity and water charges.
All serviced or furnished apartments are fully equipped with modern inclusions such as:
* Full kitchen facilities
* Tea and coffee making facilities
* Sky TV
* Clock radio
* Working desk
* Lounge furniture
* Direct dial telephone (by prior request)
* High speed Internet service (by prior request)
* Private optional fax mail service
* Voice mail service
* Frost-free fridge
* Electric stove and hot-plates
* Cutlery and crockery
* A variety of small appliances
* Car parking (subject to prior reservation)
* Iron and ironing board
* Linen and towel supply (weekly linen and towel service is included in your rate if you elect the serviced apartment option)
* Electricity and water (charges are inclusive if you elect the serviced apartment option)
Optional facilities or furniture such as a fax, additional bedding, cots, high chairs or any special requirements are available subject to prior notice and advanced reservation.
* Studio apartments with 1 bathroom
* 1 bedroom apartments with 2 bathrooms
* 2 bedroom apartments with 1 bathroom and a veranda
Our Studio apartments accommodate 1-2 persons, 1 bedroom apartments can comfortably accommodate up to 4 persons (max 3 adults) and 2 bedroom apartments can accommodate up to 5 persons (max 4 adults). Security car parking is optional and subject to advanced reservation.
Waldorf Tetra Hotel Apartments can be rented based on a daily or weekly rate and are suitable for:
* Short term or extended stays
* Auckland corporate accommodation
* Auckland tourist accommodation
* Academic accommodation- subject to restriction
* Company or family relocation to Auckland
Subject to advanced reservation, optional furniture packages and communication options (telephone, fax, and high speed internet) can be arranged for both short and extended stays.
Studio apartment (2 persons) From NZ$1100 per night
1 bedroom apartment (3-4 persons): From NZ$120 per night
2 bedroom apartment (up to 5 persons): From NZ$150 per night
Weekly stay rates
Studio apartment (2 persons) From NZ$450 per week
1 bedroom apartment (3-4 persons): From NZ$490 per week
2 bedroom apartment (up to 5 persons): From NZ$560 per week
All the above rates include weekly service and linen change.
Optional weekly high-speed internet/local telephone charges: NZ$40
Optional weekly security car parking (subject to advanced reservation): NZ$90
Special weekly extended stay rates for serviced or just furnished apartments (for more than a 4 weeks stay) are subject to availability and advanced reservation.
A one time cleaning charge of NZ$40 will be debited to tenant's account on departure. Any damage to the apartment, its equipment or furniture as a result of tenant mishandling of the apartment will be debited to the tenant's account on departure.
|studio apartment||NZ$ 450 ||NZ$ 520 ||per week|
|1 bedroom apartment||NZ$ 520 ||NZ$ 560 ||per week|
|2 bedroom apartment||NZ$ 560 ||NZ$ 630 ||per week|