We are the safest and most thrilling eco- friendly, marine adventure, Orca Killer whale watching company in Victoria, BC, Canada . Located on Vancouver Island our locally, family owned and operated company offers the longest and most comprehensive whale watching tours in Victoria on board an industry exclusive-->Scarab style boat. This vessel style provides greater range to the whales & overall guest safety & comfort.
RATED #1 whale watching" alt="whale watching">whale watching company in Victoria, BC on Trip Advisor!
Check and compare Eagle Wing Tours with other eco-adventure based companies. No one else matches our ‘world class’ combination of: dedication to conservation, cruising comfort, enhanced educational viewing experience, professionalism, and local knowledge of the whales and diversity of other wildlife.
"You will walk away with a heartfelt appreciation for the diversity of our local wildlife, and a comforting sense of fulfillment knowing you were with Simply the best!"
* All major credit cards are accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, & AMERICAN EXPRESS
* All reservations require a major credit card or advanced deposit to guarantee your seats.
* 48hr Cancellation Policy
* No shows will be charged 100% of the fare.
* All group bookings & boat charters require a non-refundable 50% deposit and credit card to hold the reservation 30 days prior to the scheduled departure. No shows will be charged 100% of the fare.
* Eagle Wing Tours reserves the right to alter departure times, cancel any trip due to inclement weather conditions, mechanical problems, or unforseen circumstances, without prior notice and without liability thereto.
* Tours not recommended for those suffering from neck/back problems, persons in frail health or pregnant women.
* We reserve the right to substitute vessels
* Please arrive at Fisherman's Wharf 30-40 minutes prior to your departure for a pre-trip briefing.
* We recommend wearing layered clothing as the ocean air will always be cool relative to what you may be experiencing on land or in the harbour. On a hot day wear pants or shorts, a T-shirt or light sweater, soft soled shoes or sandals. On a cold day dress warm with long pants, long sleeved shirt, sweatshirt or jacket. As an option there are, Transport Canada approved, two-piece flotation suits offered on board all of our vessels.
* Bring cameras, lots of film, extra clothing, water and perhaps something to snack on. Dry storage is available onboard all the boats to keep equipment extra safe on wet days.
Feel free to bring additional protection for your camera equipment,
i.e. dry bag or plastic bag. We provide lots of extras.
* * FREE courtesy pick up available within city limits
* **There is a large pay parking lot for your convenience.
* ***alternative arrangements may also be made
(with advance notice)
|Nov1-April 30||$75||$105||Rates vary according to age: child/youth/adult|
|May 1-Oct 31||$69||$120||Rates vary according to age: child/youth/adult|