Day 2: Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara & Memphis
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel to enjoy a morning visit to Saqqara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. In the afternoon drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel
In the morning pick up from your hotel. First visit Old Cairo and see the remains of roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
In the evening transfer to the train station to take the 1st class overnight train to Aswan. Overnight on the train.
Day 4: Aswan
Arrive to Aswan in the morning and you will be transferred to your 5* Nile Cruise boat for check in. Then visit Philae Temple and the famous Aswan High Dam. Free evening, overnight in on board.
Free day. Or optional trip to Abu Simbel: at 3.30 am you will be picked up from your cruise and be transferred to visit the Temples of Abu Simbel: The Great Temple of Ramses the II and Temple of Hathor. Admire the natural beauty of Lake Nasser, then transfer back to Aswan. Overnight on board.
Day 6: Kom Ombo, Edfu & Luxor â€" East Bank
Arrive to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek then to Edfu and see the Temple of Horus. After arriving to Luxor, you will be taken to see Temples of Karnak and Luxor Temple, on the East Bank of Luxor. Overnight on board.
Day 7: Luxor â€" West Bank
This day you will be taken to see the West Bank of Luxor, including: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, then visit the unique Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon.
In the evening transfer to Luxor train station and take the overnight train to Cairo.
Day 8: Departure
Arrive back to Cairo early morning. Free day in Cairo and you will be transferred to the airport for your flight.
- Upgrade to sleeper train (return ticket): 180$ USD / person, based on 2 person sharing, 220 $ USDfor single cabin
- Optional tour to Abu Simbel: 40$ USD/ person
- Optional Camel or Horse Ride at Giza: 20$ USD / person
- Extra visit to Kahan-El-Khalili Bazaar: 20 $ USD / car
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan (2 hours sail); 30$ USD/ person, 35$ USD for single
- Hot Air Balloon in Luxor (40 minutes ride): 85$ / USD person
- Upgrade for 4* or 5 * hotel available upon request
- This tour is available every day
- In Cairo the tours will be with private car
- From Aswan to Luxor the sightseeing is organized in small groups
460 $ usd / person
620$ usd for 1 person booking