open 9:00am-13:00pm, 15:00pm-22:00pm
close 13:00pm-15:00pm, 10:00pm-8:00am
We can only accept left-lugguge during the time reception counter opened.
Though the rooms are small but please spend a relaxing time in the Japanese style mattress and futon.
< Eating and drinking >
There is a shop that serves you food and drinks in the first floor by the entrance.
Noodle shop and shochu bar business time
+ Breakfast service at 8:00am - 10:00am (400 yen)
+ Noodle and rice bowl (11:30am - 3:00pm)
+ Shochu bar (17:30pm - 24:00pm)
Closed on Sunday and public holidays.
◆It takes about 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus Tsumashoji bus stop.
- Walk in the same direction (direction to Tenjin) as the bus.
- Going about 200m, there is a gas station ,named ENEOS,on the left .
- Turn left in front of the Hakata junior high school where the intersection was placed in the between coin parks.
- You can see Hotel Okura in botom of the street, and go straight about 200m.
- San-kyu ramen(三九ラーメン) is seen in the left side after passing in the second intersection.
There is 'Kaine ' in between them .
◆It takes 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus Hakatagocho bus stop
- Showa street is placed when walking about 150m from the stop toward Hotel Okura (direction to Tenjin) -There is 'Ishimura-Manseido'(石村萬盛堂) in opposite of Hotel Okura.
- You can see the arch signboard '須崎問屋街(Susakitonyagai)' when finishing crossing at the crosswalk.
- San-kyu ramen(三九ラーメン) is seen the right hand after passing in the first intersection. There is 'Kaine ' in between them.
|Link Code |