Fukuoka, Hakata is the kyushu's door entrance. Machiya had redecorated and developed a guesthouse. We w
Fukuoka, Hakata is the gateway of Kyusyu. Machiya had redecorated and developed a guesthouse. We will serve you with the Hakata style mat and Japanese style Futon.(Bed)
We will also serve you with the noodle(udon) shop and the shochu bar. Is located on the first floor.
Ten minutes from Hakata station. 20 minutes from the Fukuoka Airport with good access.
Can go to Tenjin and Nakasu by walking. You may enjoy every bit of Hakata without worring your watch.
It is a at-home Japanese style cottage and the price is very reasonable. Served with single/twin room or Dmitry rooms. Capacity of 12 and air conditioner is equipped.
Travelers who are planning to visit other places in Kyushu such as Nagasaki, Miyazaki, Kumamoto, Kagoshima, Oita, Saga or South Korea this is a perfect place for you to have a pit stop. Please stop by with all means, body sighting, solitary journey, backpacker and wandering travel are all welcome.
open 9:00am-13:00pm, 15:00pm-22:00pm
close 13:00pm-15:00pm, 10:00pm-8:00am
We can only accept left-lugguge during the time reception counter opened.
Though the rooms are small but please spend a relaxing time in the Japanese style mattress and futon.
< Eating and drinking >
There is a shop that serves you food and drinks in the first floor by the entrance.
Noodle shop and shochu bar business time
+ Breakfast service at 8:00am - 10:00am (400 yen)
+ Noodle and rice bowl (11:30am - 3:00pm)
+ Shochu bar (17:30pm - 24:00pm)
Closed on Sunday and public holidays.
◆It takes about 7 minutes in walking from Nakasukawabata station to Kaine.
- Exit 6 -Turn 180° -Turn left at yellow building (Fukuoka Asian Art Museum)
- Walk straight and cross major intersection (you'll see The Hakata Harp Bar in front of you)
- Go left at The Hakata Harp -Turn right at The Doragon Bazaor sign -Walk straight for 1.5 blocks
- Guest House Kaine will be on your right hand side. -Enter in through the restrant to get to reception .
- If you take a bus from Hakata port international terminal,get off the Tsumashoji bus stop.
◆It takes about 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus Tsumashoji bus stop.
- Walk in the same direction (direction to Tenjin) as the bus.
- Going about 200m, there is a gas station ,named ENEOS,on the left .
- Turn left in front of the Hakata junior high school where the intersection was placed in the between coin parks.
- You can see Hotel Okura in botom of the street, and go straight about 200m.
- San-kyu ramen(三九ラーメン) is seen in the left side after passing in the second intersection.
There is 'Kaine ' in between them .
◆It takes 5 minutes on foot from Nishitetu bus Hakatagocho bus stop
- Showa street is placed when walking about 150m from the stop toward Hotel Okura (direction to Tenjin) -There is 'Ishimura-Manseido'(石村萬盛堂) in opposite of Hotel Okura.
- You can see the arch signboard '須崎問屋街(Susakitonyagai)' when finishing crossing at the crosswalk.
- San-kyu ramen(三九ラーメン) is seen the right hand after passing in the first intersection. There is 'Kaine ' in between them.
Laundry, Breakfast Not Included, Air Conditioning